Dr Shahid Masood.The biggest criminal of Pakistan.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You seem to be mellowing in a short space of time. You were letting him "Rot" and he was getting payback for his ill deeds

Now you are showing concern for his health
I am least concerned about him, his mother condition is bad!
Dr shahid was puppet of establishment and he is facing what he has sown.
Phir yeh apna paiti bhai bhi hai.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Apki thrill horahi hai udhar dr shahid ki health kharab horahi hai, He is under extreme stress.He is not zardari he will shatter soon if left inside for long.
Hamid Mir and legend or laiyyah Klausra got signals Media censorship is coming soon and all anchors will be bearing the brunt.
Islamabad press club and All press clubs country wide will start a sit in few days.
Yeah things are changing a lot on Pakistani media.

bhaibarood

So upset not to make the list! :(
I clearly remember Brother Blackpowder was saying I was a GHQ man or something along those lines and now I'm not even on this list!

Oh the betrayal !!!!!:confused:
GHQ khansamey never accept army mistakes, and you didnt showed that trait,hence your name is out of that Dishonorable list.

bhaibarood

They all should open their you tube channels now just like Talat and Orya did. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
One request if you dont mind!
Please change your avatar pic, this Royal blue color three piece suit is flashy for public forum, you can wear it at night club:confused:.
And no need for vest and red tie while making video , ALhumdulliah you are smart you dont need same vest everytime you make video. Lets try Shalwar kameez or jeans our national dress:p

Last edited:

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
One request if you dont mind!
Please change your avatar pic, this Royal blue color three piece suit is flashy for public forum, you can wear it at night club:confused:.
And no need for vest while making video , ALhumdulliah you are smart you dont need same vest everytime you make video. Lets try Shalwar kameez or jeans our national dress:p
Ha ha brother lets leave the dress,faith,idealogy,religious views to every individual's personal. choice. One should wear a dress where he feels comfortable. Lets be more mature about these things. Us Pakistanis worry too much about the things which do not matter.

bhaibarood

Ha ha brother lets leave the dress,faith,idealogy,religious views to every individual's personal. choice. One should wear a dress where he feels comfortable. Lets be more mature about these things. Us Pakistanis worry too much about the things which do not matter.
Everything matter man, you voice is good, material is good, accent is good.
I want you to appear legit. Zara flashy hogaya tha , so I thought I should share my 2 cents. Agaye ap ki marzi ,I mean no harm though.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Everything matter man, you voice is good, material is good, accent is good.
I want you to appear legit. Zara flashy hogaya tha , so I thought I should share my 2 cents. Agaye ap ki marzi ,I mean no harm though.
Thanks brother i appreciate your advise and compliments.

Nightcrawl

My sweet brother,me nor you are admin. Let the admin to decide about who they are going to ban.
Bro you are a great guy just stay calm and cool. Lets win brother barood heart with healthy discussion instead of using bad words for him :)
Thanks you're great to sir.

Nightcrawl

GHQ media cell team

Wake up pakistan, Pakistanroshanmustaqbil, wakeuppakis
Salmanmughal,Sonyakhan,Leezakhan,Antitraitors,Deen2,Fursan,Muhammadadeel,Kingfisher,Walter,Ukpakistani,Vvaqar,Rambler,Zamaraykhan,Supershaheen,Therevolutionist,Johnsnow,Rajanaveediqbal,NICE2MU,Educationist,Kayawish,mhafeez,distinguished,Loser24X7,stargazer,Nightcrawl,Ferrari,Hamzak,Pathfinder,Dawoodmagsi.amir9168,munawarkhan,operationdabardoos,okara,passion76,P,capri78,brissieaussie,Ferrari,chappoo,scolfeild,ali_786,notpersonal,Admiral,!n5aNiTy,protek
Lol mhafeez is part of your Indian Modi team.