Dr Shahid Masood.The biggest criminal of Pakistan.

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
GHQ media cell team

Wake up pakistan, Pakistanroshanmustaqbil, wakeuppakis
Salmanmughal,Sonyakhan,Leezakhan,Antitraitors,Deen2,Fursan,Muhammadadeel,Kingfisher,Walter,Ukpakistani,Vvaqar,Rambler,Zamaraykhan,Supershaheen,Therevolutionist,Johnsnow,Rajanaveediqbal,NICE2MU,Educationist,Kayawish,mhafeez,distinguished,Loser24X7,stargazer,Nightcrawl,Ferrari,Hamzak,Pathfinder,Dawoodmagsi.amir9168,munawarkhan,operationdabardoos,okara,passion76,P,capri78,brissieaussie,Ferrari,chappoo,scolfeild,ali_786,notpersonal,Admiral,!n5aNiTy,protek

Its an honour to be named amongst so many distinguished and learned colleagues. Your homework is impeccable

bhaibarood

The counter argument is always The "Establishment" never leave any form of evidence ever
Well PM already ordered not to hand cuff him, how come PM authority is ridiculed and again and again dr shahid is made a show of mockery?
Who is more powerfull than PM in the country?

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
GHQ media cell team

Wake up pakistan, Pakistanroshanmustaqbil, wakeuppakis
Salmanmughal,Sonyakhan,Leezakhan,Antitraitors,Deen2,Fursan,Muhammadadeel,Kingfisher,Walter,Ukpakistani,Vvaqar,Rambler,Zamaraykhan,Supershaheen,Therevolutionist,Johnsnow,Rajanaveediqbal,NICE2MU,Educationist,Kayawish,mhafeez,distinguished,Loser24X7,stargazer,Nightcrawl,Ferrari,Hamzak,Pathfinder,Dawoodmagsi.amir9168,munawarkhan,operationdabardoos,okara,passion76,P,capri78,brissieaussie,Ferrari,chappoo,scolfeild,ali_786,notpersonal,Admiral,!n5aNiTy,protek
Wow bro you have a long list of GHQ media cell team lol
. I know one or two personally in this list, I am more than 100 % sure about them,they have no link with GHQ whatsoever.
I know zamaray khan from last 10 years. I know about his business and views personally .He does not work for GHQ though he is a die hard supporter of pti. So brother lets not assume about people unless we have strong evidence.

Last edited:

UKPakistani

Well PM already ordered not to hand cuff him, how come PM authority is ridiculed and again and again dr shahid is made a show of mockery?
Who is more powerfull than PM in the country?

Where and when did it say that IK ORDERED no handcuffs on Dr Shahid ?

bhaibarood

I am open to correction. If you vouch for them I will correct it.
And thanks for pin pointing the names.

bhaibarood

Where and when did it say that IK ORDERED no handcuffs on Dr Shahid ?
Man you are so out of news!
I cant spoon feed you,its Hamid mir who met PM and then asked him. PM office issued instructions to FIA same day.
Later Klausra met dr shahid in jail, things are discussed which are not meant for public forum. Its been concluded who is making Dr shahid an example of media anchors. We are not naive and its not Zia era

bhaibarood

Here you are

Do not be embarrased

He got hand cuffed inside again,thaks for posting old news.
Dude you arent GHQ media cell ,they are much efficient:tounge:
Still he got smaller hand cuff instead of beriyaan, thick chains, watch video till end dude, drink some coffee

UKPakistani

You are right bro and please add the word thrill as well. :)

Sometimes it depends which side you are on. Our PMLN and PPP brethren are not quite thrilled these days unless they like horror thrown into their politics

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Sometimes it depends which side you are on. Our PMLN and PPP brethren are not quite thrilled these days unless they like horror thrown into their politics
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Yes you right, Bless them,they are going through some hard time.

bhaibarood

You are right bro and please add the word thrill as well. :)
Apki thrill horahi hai udhar dr shahid ki health kharab horahi hai, He is under extreme stress.He is not zardari he will shatter soon if left inside for long.
Hamid Mir and legend or laiyyah Klausra got signals Media censorship is coming soon and all anchors will be bearing the brunt.
Islamabad press club and All press clubs country wide will start a sit in few days.

UKPakistani

Apki thrill horahi hai udhar dr shahid ki health kharab horahi hai, He is under extreme stress.He is not zardari he will shatter soon if left inside for long.

You seem to be mellowing in a short space of time. You were letting him "Rot" and he was getting payback for his ill deeds

Now you are showing concern for his health

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Man do your homework, you are slacking today:angryred:
Listen specially @2:30
AK47 enjoy sir
Media cant openly say which Lt Col or Agency is behind Dr shahid abusive treatment.
Bhai Barood I agree with klasra and this is exactly what i said in my video as well.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So upset not to make the list! :(
I clearly remember Brother Blackpowder was saying I was a GHQ man or something along those lines and now I'm not even on this list!

Oh the betrayal !!!!!:confused: