Dr Shahid Masood.The biggest criminal of Pakistan.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
He still is..... agencies are building his credibility after the Zainub fiasco. And people will again be fooled.
Ha ha ha tony bahi kiya baath kar rahey ho.
You mean building his reputation by keeping him in jail and proving him a criminal ? Please do not see everything as a conspiracy and plan from ISI.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ha ha ha Abay ulu k patay,es ney tu Shahid Masood k haq main video banahi hai
aur tu gadah esi ko gali dey raha hai.
Gaday vide dek kar comment kiya karo.

I accept my mistake...I didn't watch the video..thanks to correct me..[/QUOTE]
Thanks thinking. You are a great guy,i am sorry for using rude language.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
AK47 my brother here i slightly disagree with you. The biggest crime of shahid masood is "Why did he accept the position of MD in ptv while he had no experience and expertise to do the job" For me it is a kind of a corruption that you get a position through your contacts but in actual fact you do not deserve it.
Well brother we all have our opinions and views. i respect yours. See you soon.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
From what I am gathering his legal team is not making much of an effort to get him out on bail. I may be wrong, but I have not heard of a separate bail application as seems to be happening left right and centre
You made a very good point. Seems his lawyers are not doing their job properly. Thanks for your comments.

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nightcrawl brother please lets not judge and get personal with others member. Lets pass our point view in the civilized and friendly way. Lets make a healthy discussion. I appreciate your comments.
Sir that barood guy is poison we should get him banned

bhaibarood

baibarood lets pass our comments and views without getting rude and insulting. Thanks for your comments.
Ak47 problem is that Dr qayamat was mouth piece of establishment.
And he pissed off his masters. Its not Just about PTV MD case.
The plot is thicker than what our naive ppl assume.

UKPakistani

Enlighten the uneducated and the uninitiated in the ways of the "Establishment" and how he pissed them off ? What is this plot that you are aware of ?

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Sir that barood guy is poison we should get him banned
My sweet brother,me nor you are admin. Let the admin to decide about who they are going to ban.
Bro you are a great guy just stay calm and cool. Lets win brother barood heart with healthy discussion instead of using bad words for him :)

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
But my brother you need to have strong evidence to prove about,what you are saying is correct.

Last edited:

bhaibarood

My sweet brother,me nor you are admin. Let the admin to decide about who they are going to ban.
Bro you are a great guy just keep stay calm and cool. Lets win brother barood heart with healthy discussion instead of using bad words for him :)

GHQ media cell team

Wake up pakistan, Pakistanroshanmustaqbil, wakeuppakis
Salmanmughal,Sonyakhan,Leezakhan,Antitraitors,Deen2,Fursan,Muhammadadeel,Kingfisher,Walter,Vvaqar,Rambler,Supershaheen,Therevolutionist,Johnsnow,Rajanaveediqbal,NICE2MU,Educationist,Kayawish,mhafeez,distinguished,Loser24X7,stargazer,Nightcrawl,Ferrari,Hamzak,Pathfinder,Dawoodmagsi.amir9168,munawarkhan,operationdabardoos,okara,passion76,P,capri78,brissieaussie,Ferrari,chappoo,scolfeild,ali_786,notpersonal,Admiral,!n5aNiTy,protek

Last edited: