Dr Shahid Masood.The biggest criminal of Pakistan.

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
From what I am gathering his legal team is not making much of an effort to get him out on bail. I may be wrong, but I have not heard of a separate bail application as seems to be happening left right and centre

Zamaray Khan

AK47 my brother here i slightly disagree with you. The biggest crime of shahid masood is "Why did he accept the position of MD in ptv while he had no experience and expertise to do the job" For me it is a kind of a corruption that you get a position through your contacts but in actual fact you do not deserve it.

bhaibarood

Don't worry paid tout. He will be out soon whereas your masters will be in gallows for a long long time. This stupid smile on your face to see a patriot Pakistani in this state is going to be wiped off soon.
Love to see malshiyon ki cheekain :LOL:

bhaibarood

AK47 my brother here i slightly disagree with you. The biggest crime of shahid masood is "Why did he accept the position of MD in ptv while he had no experience and expertise to do the job" For me it is a kind of a corruption that you get a position through your contacts but in actual fact you do not deserve it.
Dr qayamat is innocent no doubt but he is facing the wrath of his masters,its not about PTV MD case its something else which is causing all that drama

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr..Shahid a true Patriot journalist...He will be soon out of jail..Just wait and see..Mafias trying his best to keep him introuble...

Last edited:

UKPakistani

Disagree with you slightly too
He was chairman from 2001-2008 I think
The media was just opening up and PTV was losing staff left right and centre to the new private channels just permitted by Musharaff Government.
Whether he got the job rightly or wrongly I doubt it was on nepotism or corruption
Just my humble recollection of things after 9/11

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I'll just quote myself from another thread about Dr Dabarddoos made earlier today

OH FFS enough about Dr Dabarddoos. Every other thread is about him. Log to asay rolla daal rahe hai jaisay koi Aulia-e-ikram Shaheed ho gaye hai.

We all know what happened to him in the Supreme Court last time, he had to take his foot out of his mouth and eat humble pie and apologize for his BS.

The other time he ran away from court when arrests orders were issued, hence he is in hand cuffs because of being a know flight risk.

And the only reason he is not on bail not because someone has a vendetta against him but its because he is too cheap to hire a proper legal team. As court reporter Saddique Jaan has reported multiple times now, his idiot lawyer Shah Khawar doesn't even show up for hearings, put up a piss poor case for bail and he also reported its going to be almost impossible for him to get bail now on appeal because in an appeal hearing you can only argue points that were originally brought up, no new points can be argued. And the points argued by his joker team the first time around for bail are worthless.

So for FFS stop making such a fuss about Dabarddoos

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha..Who is this cho..tia tout in this video??Dr..Shahid a true Patriot journalist...He will be soon out of jail..Just wait and see..Mafias trying his best to keep him introuble...
Ha ha ha Abay ulu k patay,es ney tu Shahid Masood k haq main video banahi hai
aur tu gadah esi ko gali dey raha hai.
Gaday vide dek kar comment kiya karo.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ha ha ha Abay ulu k patay,es ney tu Shahid Masood k haq main video banahi hai
aur tu gadah esi ko gali dey raha hai.
Gaday vide dek kar comment kiya karo.
[/QUOTE]

I accept my mistake...I didn't watch the video..thanks to correct me..

Zulfi Khan

Dr..Shahid a true Patriot journalist...He will be soon out of jail..Just wait and see..Mafias trying his best to keep him introuble...
Bad days for Dr. Shahid Masood will be over In Shaa Allah but anti Dr Shahid Masood will die like a beaten soldiers.