DR Shahid Masood thanks social media, Siasat.pk for raising voice for him

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is Psycho ki bhi rating barh gai hogi jail mein kuch din lagane k baad. I guess mission accomplished! Otherwise he would have also soon joined the "Social Media Anchors club"

araein

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is Psycho ki bhi rating barh gai hogi jail mein kuch din lagane k baad! Otherwise he would have also soon joined the "Social Media Anchors club"
Dr. Sahab ke saaath bohat ziyadati huwi haaaiiii...... I think yeah case benaya gaya thaaaa.... Corruption kerni hoti to yeah bunda atleast 15-20 crore ki to kertaaaa... 1-2 crore ka case is per daaal dia..

50 lakh to is ki per month salary ho gi...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Is Psycho ki bhi rating barh gai hogi jail mein kuch din lagane k baad. I guess mission accomplished! Otherwise he would have also soon joined the "Social Media Anchors club"
Dr Dabarddoos giving out a shout out to all his bromance lovers here. Guess it makes life worth living for them now.

And remember " Mulk is waqt bohat khatarnaak mord pe kharda huwa hai, anay walay chan din bohan ahem hain! "

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
doc we thank you for raising your voice for “nawaz shareef” sickness in your first programme.
Lagta hai jail main aap nawaz per iman lay aaye hain.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well, in all fairness. Dr. Sb only shares his perspectives and gives views on news, instead of saying that his views are actually the news!

One time he tried doing that with Kasur's case and i don't think he'll try doing that again! :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Dr Dabarddoos giving out a shout out to all his bromance lovers here. Guess it makes life worth living for them now.

And remember " Mulk is waqt bohat khatarnaak mord pe kharda huwa hai, anay walay chan din bohan ahem hain! "

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ye case may be banaya gya ho, but he CHOSE to stay in jail for so long. He and his lawyer never seriously pursued his bail. He never applied for better class in jail, and made it look as if he was being compromised. You have to apply for it. It's never alloted to you by-default. Even NS had to apply for one!

I wouldn't be surprised if it'll dawn soon that he insisted for handcuffs march himself!

Sir yahan media k log ratings aur popularity k liye apni sex videos viral krdaite hein.. dr. sb. ne tou kuch bhi nai kiya iss k muqaablay mein.. :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Dr. Sahab ke saaath bohat ziyadati huwi haaaiiii...... I think yeah case benaya gaya thaaaa.... Corruption kerni hoti to yeah bunda atleast 15-20 crore ki to kertaaaa... 1-2 crore ka case is per daaal dia..

50 lakh to is ki per month salary ho gi...

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Learn from this and repent Dr. Masood.
Otherwise, soon
Ghosts of Nazia Hassan will haunt you badly.
You were very cruel with her.

Last edited:

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dr saab is off my list of respectable anchors.

Come on dr saab, come on you are referring to HAQEEQAT TV, siasat.pk may have many members we know who they are but haqeeqat tv? Who is haqeeqat tv? Come on get a life

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh kon si kahani he bhi???
Ask your elders.
I tried to post this here but for some reason admin deleted it as soon as it was posted with no valid reason. I have a doubt that either siasat. has some investment from Dr Masood or the rented Yootiays on this forum also work for him n receives monthlys from him too.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ask your elders.
I tried to post this here but for some reason admin deleted it as soon as it was posted with no valid reason. I have a doubt that either siasat. has some investment from Dr Masood or the rented Yootiays on this forum also work for him n receives monthlys from him too.
All I know is dr. took nazia's pictures at her funeral and they were published in some papers n that was the start of dr.'s career in journalism according to him.

Last edited: