Dr. shahid Masood is back on Geo

G

Geo is showing ads for "Mere Mutabiq". Lets see what he says in his first program. Would It be as popular as It was before?

I personally like him but he was quite dodgy in his last interview in Jawab deh. He wasn't telling which side he is on.

G

I am not surprised .. not any more .. have seen enuf of this crap ..

in a civilised world .. once somebody has lost the respect of the people .. when the commoners ( like me ) dont trust him anymore .. one should not come back .. and start thinking of another job .. but as we all know .. pakistan and the system prevailed there is far beyond civilised world ..

if this is going to happen .. ( which anybody should doubt ) he is really a stupid person who believes ppl would trust him .. and listen to him anymore .. " trust " .. once gone .. one can never regain it .. wish somebody can tell this stupid shahid masood .. he has lost the respect and trust of ppl .. wish somebody can tell him to go to hell and leave the ppl of this poor country alone ....

"momin dou baar dhoka nahin khata " ..

P.S. : i was never a big fan of benazir bhutto .. but i must admit she was right about her husband .. very right .. and she kept him away from her politics .. intelligence is god given .. u cant acquire it .. bhutto family is genuinely intelligent ( although i dont agree with their political ideology ) .. mr president is just a guddi nasheen of bhutto family .. which is a good business in countries like pakistan :)

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Though Dr Masood has been appointed as special assistant to the prime minister with the status of a state minister, he has been given the new job only after the acceptance of his resignation from the position of PTV managing director.

So he will be working for the PM. That is pretty much same as working for Mushi. This government has just taken over Mushi's policies. I do not see any changes, do you?