Dr. Rashid Buttar BLASTS Gates, Fauci, EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapses

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mark my words, time will tell Bill Gates is another scamer. Microsoft has massive budget to maintain monopoly and buy to kill any potential competitor globally same as Nestlé.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mark my words, time will tell Bill Gates is another scamer. Microsoft has massive budget to maintain monopoly and buy to kill any potential competitor globally same as Nestlé.
And MS is dying.... Heard it all in 2000 and 2008 when everyone started to worship CrApple. Factories churning out iPhones have meshes around their windows to prevent suicide. In a true capitalistic sense, MS doesn't even come close to apple, google and fb let alone Nestlé when it comes to evil. MS just got too big for them and paid the price for it. It baffles my mind EU and US forced MS to decouple IE from their OS core but you can't fully use your droid or iPhone without a google/apple account. Abd that's okay.
Old Bill will be right again.
Ps all the little gimmicks of apple and google are them hunting down small firms and merging them thus owning all their IP and innovations... But I digress....

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
C virus is reality not fictions..BG..Nestle.. corporate world monopoly is also big reality..I always asking..there should be alternatives in the world for MS.I phone..Andriod.. Google..FB..etc.. Only China can create alternatives against these corporate world monopoly.. Russia only compete via military industry..

Eyeaan

And MS is dying.... Heard it all in 2000 and 2008 when everyone started to worship CrApple. Factories churning out iPhones have meshes around their windows to prevent suicide. In a true capitalistic sense, MS doesn't even come close to apple, google and fb let alone Nestlé when it comes to evil. MS just got too big for them and paid the price for it. It baffles my mind EU and US forced MS to decouple IE from their OS core but you can't fully use your droid or iPhone without a google/apple account. Abd that's okay.
Ps all the little gimmicks of apple and google are them hunting down small firms and merging them thus owning all their IP and innovations... But I digress....
Google is the worst - started with "Do no evil" and ended up with "Never do good".
FB/apple is next on evil practices.
With all good and bad of bill gate, Microsoft has done the most good in its respective market through the globe, and is here to stay for some time. Linux or Android, may sound good on ideology but are flawed OS.

desan

President (40k+ posts)

It baffles my mind EU and US forced MS to decouple IE from their OS core but you can't fully use your droid or iPhone without a google/apple account. Abd that's okay.

Agree with overall sentiment except above.

Apple at least is a "packaged" product that comes bundled with hardware/software.

MS on the other hand is forcing other companies to use IE (totally rubbish browser) with their product.

Iconoclast

C virus is reality not fictions..BG..Nestle.. corporate world monopoly is also big reality..I always asking..there should be alternatives in the world for MS.I phone..Andriod.. Google..FB..etc.. Only China can create alternatives against these corporate world monopoly.. Russia only compete via military industry..
Not true in MS case, there are alternatives, Linux and it's various distros for starters. Love them or hate them but MS and Intel have single highhandedly made computers a household thing. How many in Pak or Africa would have been able to afford an overpriced and underperformic Mac?
China has still a lot to catch up on, especially in hardware sector. I mean yeah, it's easy to stamp clones but just to give you an example, let's take the highly trumped up huawei processor (Soc), Kirin, underneath all that chinese innovative silicon lies a set of basic chips, architectures and cores purchased and licensed from ARM running their cores. China still has a lot to catch up on.

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
Key points of this video:
- Dr Anthony Fauci has a history of involvement in conspiracy. Previously he was involved in HIV conspiracy. In 2017, he was on record to say that there will be a surprise outbreak in Trump Administration. The video is available on YouTube.
- They want to create panic. What is their ultimate reason its not known
- They push for vaccine ,not for remedy.
- For their goal, they want that all the world will take their vaccines.
- You cannot trust vaccines as the ingredients are unknown and their harmfulness cannot be measured in long run.
- There is no point to give vaccine to children when their immune system cannot even respond to that.
- In the past, a doctor who refused to become accomplice of their conspiracy was jailed for 5 years
- We (American) did a lot of in name of God and country but in later stages of our life we regret those actions.
- 1st gulf war is also based on false claims and media propaganda. US army was involved in firing the oil wells in middle east which became the starting point of war
- Social distancing is for monitoring, not for prevention of disease.
- They showing same footage of people dying in 2 locations and on the other hand nurses are fired due to no work and .
- Bill gates is also involved in this grand scheme
- As per US law, any lawsuit against vaccine manufacturers is defended by US government. Department of Justice will respondent in any law suit
- 5G technology is harmful for the human kind.
- Google and Apple are invading privacy by tracking Covid-19 patients
- YouTube and google deleted his videos in which he exposed the actions of Dr Fauci and Trump administration.

Iconoclast

Google is the worst - started with "Do no evil" and ended up with "Never do good".
FB/apple is next on evil practices.
With all good and bad of bill gate, Microsoft has done the most good in its respective market through the globe, and is here to stay for some time. Linux or Android, may sound good on ideology but are flawed OS.
LINUX is a very powerful and stable system provided you have the technical knowledge to leverage it's features. Just a steeper learning curve for the average user. I tend to agree with you otherwise.

Iconoclast

Agree with overall sentiment except above.

Apple at least is a "packaged" product that comes bundled with hardware/software.

MS on the other hand is forcing other companies to use IE (totally rubbish browser) with their product.
They also demanded ms shared IE code and make it open source hence the w3c debacle. So does Google force you and apple too as much as MS did with the memory hogs known as safari and chrome. They both lag in Acid tests. Curated package? Nope, Intel AMD hardware locked by code selling you obsolete hardware at tripple the premium soldering most components so you cant even swap/upgrade off the shelf till at least the last generation and n
ow it's too late for them.
The premium you pay for that product renders it as cost effective as a luxury phone.
So you're telling me googles plus,hangouts were better than fb and or apples maps are any match for gmaps? It's not really as well curated as you'd think

Last edited:

Eyeaan

LINUX is a very powerful and stable system provided you have the technical knowledge to leverage it's features. Just a steeper learning curve for the average user. I tend to agree with you otherwise.
I didn't meant "flawed" in terms of technical capabilities - in a constantly progressing technological world there will always be one solution ahead of the other,
Flaws are in terms of scale, usability, portability and standardization and of course training (starting from high schools). Open is progressive, but that is its inherent flaw.
Around 2000 there was big push to go for linux in academia and research institutions, or previous fetish with mac in math related academia, but how far it did go. Still those who had switched are users of MS as well- that has rather added to work-hours overall,. When all considered MS is cost-effective. There is no inherent shortcoming in MS except, of course, propriety issues but that have not hindered progress much in the past, rather standardization has resulted in reduced costs for developers.

Iconoclast

Again, Linux is widely deployed from guiding rockets, to space exploration, large data computing to name but only a few. Heavily used in cgi industry. Android and mac os are Linux based. Folks over at cern use Linux or it's custom flavors.
It's not intended for housewives and general users. That's it's only drawback.
Don't underestimate the power of open-source. More than three quarters of the Internet is hosted by linux servers and apache,mysql php etc, open source.

I didn't meant "flawed" in terms of technical capabilities - in a constantly progressing technological world there will always be one solution ahead of the other,
Flaws are in terms of scale, usability, portability and standardization and of course training (starting from high schools). Open is progressive, but that is its inherent flaw.
Around 2000 there was big push to go for linux in academia and research institutions, or previous fetish with mac in math related academia, but how far it did go. Still those who had switched are users of MS as well- that has rather added to work-hours overall,. When all considered MS is cost-effective. There is no inherent shortcoming in MS except, of course, propriety issues but that have not hindered progress much in the past, rather standardization has resulted in reduced costs for developers.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
They also demanded ms shared IE code and make it open source hence the w3c debacle. So does Google force you and apple too as much as MS did with the memory hogs known as safari and chrome. They both lag in Acid tests. Curated package? Nope, Intel AMD hardware locked by code selling you obsolete hardware at tripple the premium soldering most components so you cant even swap/upgrade off the shelf till at least the last generation and n
ow it's too late for them.
The premium you pay for that product renders it as cost effective as a luxury phone.
So you're telling me googles plus,hangouts were better than fb and or apples maps are any match for gmaps? It's not really as well curated as you'd think

Point is totally different.

MS is essentially using it's market clout to force PC makers to use their browser. This is also true for Chrome as well.

At least in the US, you have to jump the same number of hoops for both PC and apple in order to use some other browser.

Iconoclast

Define forcing.... I don't recall MS touting IE as a must be default gateway, not in the last 20 years at least. And they have ever right to package their os with it and advertise it as Apple or google has to advertise their services half of which nobody uses. You made Crapple look like the perfect package which it isn't and IE like just a browser war which it wasn't. When that happened, the only competition was netscape navigator. It's the exact same thing, fear of monopoly only in this case Apple and Google are allowed to do as they please. Don't know about Crapple but MS has a pretty streamlined process of switching default browsers. Of course some components are always loaded but that's because win uses IE Core as part of the update process.
I touched on a number of things not just one.
Apple is good at the dumb stuff, running photoshop, itunes etc and at best mixing sound.... anything else is beyond Apple overpriced macs. Not ideal for computationally expensive processes ie production. Locking hardware and charging a premium, when the cons outweigh the pros. You don't call it a well packaged device, not even a decent one. A well package machine is scalable, not locked.

Point is totally different.

MS is essentially using it's market clout to force PC makers to use their browser. This is also true for Chrome as well.

At least in the US, you have to jump the same number of hoops for both PC and apple in order to use some other browser.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Define forcing.... I don't recall MS touting IE as a must be default gateway, not in the last 20 years at least. And they have ever right to package their os with it and advertise it as Apple or google has to advertise their services half of which nobody uses. You made Crapple look like the perfect package which it isn't and IE like just a browser war which it wasn't. When that happened, the only competition was netscape navigator. It's the exact same thing, fear of monopoly only in this case Apple and Google are allowed to do as they please. Don't know about Crapple but MS has a pretty streamlined process of switching default browsers. Of course some components are always loaded but that's because win uses IE Core as part of the update process.
I touched on a number of things not just one.
Apple is good at the dumb stuff, running photoshop, itunes etc and at best mixing sound.... anything else is beyond Apple overpriced macs. Not ideal for computationally expensive processes ie production. Locking hardware and charging a premium, when the cons outweigh the pros. You don't call it a well packaged device, not even a decent one. A well package machine is scalable, not locked.

Save for some geeks, apple is considered to be quite elegant and "dummy" proof for majority of consumers with little to no fear of getting hacked or infected with innumerable viruses.

Main reason for coming so hard on MS was probably it's penetration (almost to a level of monopoly) in the retail/business market.

Again, don't see much difference in the level of difficulty or ease in switching to some other browser in either of the two platforms.

Iconoclast

Apple immune to viruses is a myth, yes it's just a dumb device for your average consumer but not a versatile machine.
Again, Start->Settings->Apps->Default Apps->Web Browser. Can't get simpler than that. If you're in the EU, you'll be prompted to chose your desired browser on first launch.
Yeah their only fault, they got too big.
And elegance has no place in the production world where you'd want to squeeze your machine out of every bit of juice. Try hot swapping, mixing multi vendor gpus on a mac to run a simulation or large scale rendering and see what happens and I speak from a production point of view where I have to deal with sims and ultra highpoly geo.
Mac seems stable because it meant to do simple things and do it well unless of course you want to dish out for the high end mac pros and still request upgraded hardware, even then it doesn't come close to let's say a Boxx machine at the same price.
Save for some geeks, apple is considered to be quite elegant and "dummy" proof for majority of consumers with little to no fear of getting hacked or infected with innumerable viruses.

Main reason for coming so hard on MS was probably it's penetration (almost to a level of monopoly) in the retail/business market.

Again, don't see much difference in the level of difficulty or ease in switching to some other browser in either of the two platforms.

Last edited:

thinking

Lol people with fingerprint locks on their phones are worried about privacy and identities.

Finger locking.. opening mobile fones..laptop.. computers means you are totally don't have any privacy...You have been exposed from top to bottom from behind the scenes agencies..
Only old Nokia mobiles only save in privacy..no internet..no touch..only buttons...

thinking

Not true in MS case, there are alternatives, Linux and it's various distros for starters. Love them or hate them but MS and Intel have single highhandedly made computers a household thing. How many in Pak or Africa would have been able to afford an overpriced and underperformic Mac?
China has still a lot to catch up on, especially in hardware sector. I mean yeah, it's easy to stamp clones but just to give you an example, let's take the highly trumped up huawei processor (Soc), Kirin, underneath all that chinese innovative silicon lies a set of basic chips, architectures and cores purchased and licensed from ARM running their cores. China still has a lot to catch up on.

Agreed.... but still hope in future..there are alternatives.. which near to compete them...
We have been trace..watch.. monitor by the tech giants.. corporate world have full grip on the world.......