Dr Fraudia's first program after the scandal - First call comes from Makkah ;)

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
First call comes from Makkah and second call from Madinah...coincidence? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJvjHPVNl6g

f9ad22b49af65c5c26d56803df3aa6dc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zardari thamam siasatdano senator mna mpa sabkee jaale degree ka ithna bara issue kaha gia dhab kuo gia kaha ghaib hogia ithna important issue hec k jo afsar degree verification karthay thay unko ghar bhaij dia kuo ? Aik amir liAqat nahi sara mulak he 2 number na ahal logo se bhara hai naik or mehnathe shakhas ki koi value nahi thab he sab bahir bhag thay hai mulk sai ALLAH reham kar >>zardari musharaf chaudry fraudis asfandiar wali fzlurhman iltaf husain sab se bacha pakistan ki paak mitti ko.

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a shameful effort to confuse the issue. He should be asked, how come they dubbed his actions? To indicate that the cap was wore at an angle, or him clapping like “Qawal”?

Like I said on another thread, it is neigh impossible it is not his voice. For him to say it was dubbed is non-sense. Any digitisation would be detected straight away.

Anyone trying to copy his voice also impossible, because from his lip reading, it is obvious it was he.

But like I said, someone who had been involved with a party who has killed thousands of innocent people, someone who was elected based on fake degrees, and then became religious minister. Someone without any Islamic education or training trying to be a scholar in Islam. Anything and everything is possible. So his latest tricks do not amuse or surprised me at all.

Plus look at his body language when the callers were on the air, his eyes and face demeanours betrayed his speech.

Once a liar and con artist, always a liar and con artist, enough said.

Last edited:

juttji

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mere Khayal se yuunn hi kisi ko jhotta ya kazib kehne se hamay ijtanab kerna chahiye, oor is mai kya shaiba hai kai jadeed technolodgy se aisa kerna mumkin na hou. laiken ye soochain kai agar woh jhotta na hoa tou ham sab usko jhotta kehnay waloon ka kya hashar hou ga, mehaz aik video say kisi kai Imaan per shak kerna darust nhee, yeh rehmatoon oor barkatoon ka mahina hai, hamay aisi chezoon se ijtanab kerna chahiye.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
My friends the real criminals are the ARY people who are helping this idiot in propagating these lies. All of this is fake. All of this shameful of him but more than him of the ARY who are helping him deceive the people of Pakistan. What a shame what a shame. Shame on you ARY. All Pakistanis should boycott this channel![QUOTE=hypocrite;485671]First call comes from Makkah and second call from Madinah...coincidence? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJvjHPVNl6g

f9ad22b49af65c5c26d56803df3aa6dc.jpg
[/QUOTE]