Dr. Fiza Akbar Khan Ka Maryam Nawaz Ko Karaara Jawab .

brohiniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
‏آجکل باجی مریم کے اعصاب پہ فقط ایک ہی شخص سوار ہے اور وہ وزیراعظم عمران خان ہے ! جاتی ہے تعزیت کےلے , بلاتی ڈھول والوں کوہے , مرحومین کے گھر کو سیاسی جلسہ گاہ بنا لیتی ہے یے اپنا ذہنی توازن کھو چکی ہے

bhaibarood

Chatter chattar fiza akbar
Meray ghar main aik kaam wali khatoon ati theen bikul dr fiza ki tarah chatter chatter bolti aur sara ghar sar pe uthati.
Baat bhi karti tu lagta ke jaisey larai horahi ho

Last edited:

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)

یاد ماضی عذاب ہے یا رب
چھین لے ان سے حافظہ انکا

So if she barks about IK too means watever she says about ganja brother is automatically invalid?
Again, i have no idea wat hole these kind of logics come out of.........no idea

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So if she barks about IK too means watever she says about ganja brother is automatically invalid?
Again, i have no idea wat hole these kind of logics come out of.........no idea
It seems the barking Bitch is your favorite , no matter what kind of trash she been saying . I am not surprise on the PTI trolls, their language and posts one after other on this forum show their mental state and their up bringing.

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
It seems the barking Bitch is your favorite , no matter what kind of trash she been saying . I am not surprise on the PTI trolls, their language and posts one after other on this forum show their mental state and their up bringing.
I have never even watched her show lol. But people criticizing her should bring a logic or say how she is wrong. Calling her a barking bitch, her words against IK are really ur only defense of her criticism on nawaz? B honest, isnt that an admittance in its own that we cant challenge u on wat u said but we will just dig something u said against somebody else?
Hmmm, pretty lame

khedu

Citizen
I have never even watched her show lol. But people criticizing her should bring a logic or say how she is wrong. Calling her a barking bitch, her words against IK are really ur only defense of her criticism on nawaz? B honest, isnt that an admittance in its own that we cant challenge u on wat u said but we will just dig something u said against somebody else?
Hmmm, pretty lame

she is computerised chatterbox .

Cape Kahloon

For a minute forget about PTI,PPP and PLM N
Simply koe yeh bata day faiza nay galt Keya kha ha? Ya Keya yah johth bol rehe ha?

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Maryam was sitting next to the father of the dead girl, and she was talking politics. How shamefully embarrassing. Might as well have slapped her own face.

I would have loved to see someone go to her house for taziyat of her mother, and then start yapping politics.

Cape Kahloon

ha ha ha ........................... ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Bhai bat keya hu rehe ha app bat keya ker rehain hain. Yeh tu sawal Angor jawab Terboz wali bat hu Ge ha.
Sir ji yehan app kay ilfaz he app ka taruf hutay
Hain. App ka ek ek lafz app ke education ka
Pata deta ha.
Please decent words use Keya karain.

Amal

‏آجکل باجی مریم کے اعصاب پہ فقط ایک ہی شخص سوار ہے اور وہ وزیراعظم عمران خان ہے ! جاتی ہے تعزیت کےلے , بلاتی ڈھول والوں کوہے , مرحومین کے گھر کو سیاسی جلسہ گاہ بنا لیتی ہے یے اپنا ذہنی توازن کھو چکی ہے

اقتدار کے لالچ نے اس کو باولا کر دیا