DR. AQ Khan thinks IK doesnt have the team & HAroon ur Rasheed's Response to his statement

rafay1122

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PTI as a party has no vision or depth in leadership. It's one man show.

Imran Khan is one man show and PTI has no future without Imran Khan. If Imran Khan dies today then what will be the future of PTI? I know PTI supporter will not like this at all but everyone has to die one day. In real democracy party leadership is elected by party members but in the case of PTI, Imran Khan is everything. PTI as a party has no vision or depth in leadership. PTI is not a party but something and everything is Imran Khan.
Let him come... Read Haroon Rashid's advice in yesterday's coloumn and FOR - GOD's - SAKE....give them some time.......everyone had time to learn and grow....they deserve it too.. That said, Just like Shoukat Khanam hospital which is being run on it's own now. Imran Intends to step down later on for the party to become democratic. I am sure you would agree that before he steps down he needs to come in power at least once. He is growing old so he won't stay it's chairman for the rest of his life. also, Pray tahajud mannn.. Allah will give you maqam - e - mehmood InshAllah. jzk

FaceTruth

Banned

I think they are working now in shifts... i am stopping to reply to these stupid thread anymore... these threads don't even deserve even a reply..

Don't reply then. Its too late for you anyway.

rafay1122

Senator (1k+ posts)

PMLN is also a one man party dude....it is interesting that that one man is Kalsoom Nawaz...[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
For what Kalsoom Nawaz did for her husband whilst he was in captivity...RESPECT....BRVVV!!!

FaceTruth

Banned

PMLN is also a one man party dude....
it is interesting that that one man is Kalsoom Nawaz...[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

How you know Kalsoom Nawaz is a man? I believe she is a lady but you might have real experience with her.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

pmln paid bloogers can not sleep now a days,, thats why they keep awake,,,( nothing to do in the moring,,,) problabley he is night shift blogger(3:15 AM),,,,,,, i would like to have one man show instead of this monkey business that has brought this country onto its knees in the whole world,,,, enough is enough,,,, you have looted enough ,,,,,,, go abroad and run your states, for God's sake forgive this country,,,, how much you want to squeeze it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

drkjke

Re: Tehreek-E-Insaf Is Not A Team Nor Party: Dr. Abdul Qadeer

dr abdulqadeer is not a prophet or something like that,which people blind in his love think!!!he is a mere human who can make faults like all of us...though we are eternally thankful to him for being one of the scientists who helped build nuclear weapons for pakistan.(strangely no one knows about the names of ten or more nuclear scientists who actually did more for pakistan nuclear programme than even dr abdul qadeer!dr abdulqadeer for your information is a metallergical engineer,he is not even nuclear physics scientist in first place!but who needs facts,pakistanis believe always on hearsay!)

yes he is our hero
but
but this does not mean that every word he said is absolute truth.

anyie1

i will not reply to any stupid thread anymore,,,,,, no need to strike your head with the wall

FaceTruth

Banned

Why PTI supporters are really worry about my sleep? I wanted some real answer but again they start abusing and telling me to sleep pray and do etc.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think they are working now in shifts... i am stopping to reply to these stupid thread anymore... these threads don't even deserve even a reply..

Don't give up so soon, you only have 29 posts to your credit.

FaceTruth

Banned

Let him come... Read Haroon Rashid's advice in yesterday's coloumn and FOR - GOD's - SAKE....give them some time.......everyone had time to learn and grow....they deserve it too.. That said, Just like Shoukat Khanam hospital which is being run on it's own now. Imran Intends to step down later on for the party to become democratic. I am sure you would agree that before he steps down he needs to come in power at least once. He is growing old so he won't stay it's chairman for the rest of his life. also, Pray tahajud mannn.. Allah will give you maqam - e - mehmood InshAllah. jzk

At least you have some logical answer to my question. thanks for that. I don't believe that you are PTI supporter. Normally PTI supporter use abusive language in reply.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

pmln is also a one man party dude....
It is interesting that that one man is kalsoom nawaz...[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

والوں کو pmln یہ تو بڑی زور سے لگی ہے

Ghzanfar

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran Khan is one man show and PTI has no future without Imran Khan. If Imran Khan dies today then what will be the future of PTI? I know PTI supporter will not like this at all but everyone has to die one day. In real democracy party leadership is elected by party members but in the case of PTI, Imran Khan is everything.

PTI as a party has no vision or depth in leadership. PTI is not a party but something and everything is Imran Khan.

Don't worry guys, here we have another paid propaganda agent, as reported in media, they have hired a team of such greedy agents. So don't take it serious.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

He is not a politician he is a mouka parast who is using isi and emotions of young generation to make fool. He never had any answer to reasonable questions
r u faqira786??don't b offended but ur views reminds me of faqira786(one of da users)
coz he always used to do illogical things.

FaceTruth

Banned

Don't worry guys, here we have another paid propaganda agent, as reported in media, they have hired a team of such greedy agents. So don't take it serious.

Anyone against Imran Khan is an agent. What about those who are in favour of Imran Khan? Look mate learn to face criticism otherwise there will be no difference between Imran Khan and dictator. PTI supporter are trying their best to change Imran Khan to Imran bahi like Altaf Bahi.

GraanG2

You are right ,everyone has to die .So I am thinking if Imran Khan die ,I am going to join PMLN...But Plz don't kill Imran Khan,Let him die when his time is over...Thanks.

But yeah then I think ,After Imran Khan's death if I join PMLN and then NS dies...OooooOOppsss...Looks like I am not gonna be with any political party cos All the leaders have to die.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

this is just a hot news,otherwise dr sb is a big fan of imran khan & he motivate people to join imran.he was updating lahore jalsa on his facebook very enthusiastically.i wish dr sb join imran khan & these two heroes of nation can lead this country to the limits...

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

How you know Kalsoom Nawaz is a man? I believe she is a lady but you might have real experience with her.

ghussa qq krti ho jaan?????????
tum loag khudi tou kehte thay na k hum mein 2 he mard hain, 1 kalsoom nawaz and the other one is tehmina daultana........
its a sad thing that both of them and have been grounded now by th ePMLN........aaaahhhhhhhhhhh what else would they do?

FaceTruth

Banned

You are right ,everyone has to die .So I am thinking if Imran Khan die ,I am going to join PMLN...But Plz don't kill Imran Khan,Let him die when his time is over...Thanks.

But yeah then I think ,After Imran Khan's death if I join PMLN and then NS dies...OooooOOppsss...Looks like I am not gonna be with any political party cos All the leaders have to die.

Long live Imran Khan. I don't want him dead. I am not comparing PTI with any other party but you did with PML(N). PTI says that they are real democrats but they are the same like NS party.

But at least NS party has a lot of depth in terms of leadership. They have Ahsan Iqbal, Shabaz sharif, Ishaq Dar and many others.

FaceTruth

Banned

ghussa qq krti ho jaan?????????
tum loag khudi tou kehte thay na k hum mein 2 he mard hain, 1 kalsoom nawaz and the other one is tehmina daultana........
its a sad thing that both of them and have been grounded now by th ePMLN........aaaahhhhhhhhhhh what else would they do?

By the way who is tum log. I never said that.