Dr. Afia Sends a Message For Imran Khan

TakhreebKaar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dr. Afia Sends a Message for Imran Khan (admin note: this document has been confirmed as authentic)
45412811_2213543612252445_7947049894131269632_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dr. Afia had her day in court and then messed up her entire case by continually firing legal counsel and decided to represent herself. Well. You know how that went. The Judge even advised her that she was making a big mistake. Par... hum musalman hamesha Emotional ho jatay hain. Anyway, I've read the details of her case and the court proceedings, she is as it stands guilty on the charges. I don't see her innocence. Pata nahi fellow Pakistanis ko kaise lagta hai she is innocent, especially if you go over her case file.

As far as her letter is concerned, it would appear she is still delusional as she was in court proceedings. Imran Khan, Khalifah!? ahahah. Silly woman she doesn't realize Imran can't even control a mob of mullahs. And the innocence she is talking about is for those who were NOT muslim prior to becoming muslim. Imran Khan was a Non-Muslim before? LOL.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Her case can be re-opened and she can walk free. But for all this, Pakistan Army will have to tell the truth and provide evidence of her illegal arrest and extradition out of Pakistan without any due process in front of Pakistan's judicial system.

Neither US or Afghanistan had any legal extradition treaty with Pakistan at the time of her arrest. As per my information.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr. Afia had her day in court and then messed up her entire case by continually firing legal counsel and decided to represent herself. Well. You know how that went. The Judge even advised her that she was making a big mistake. Par... hum musalman hamesha Emotional ho jatay hain. Anyway, I've read the details of her case and the court proceedings, she is as it stands guilty on the charges. I don't see her innocence. Pata nahi fellow Pakistanis ko kaise lagta hai she is innocent, especially if you go over her case file.

As far as her letter is concerned, it would appear she is still delusional as she was in court proceedings. Imran Khan, Khalifah!? ahahah. Silly woman she doesn't realize Imran can't even control a mob of mullahs. And the innocence she is talking about is for those who were NOT muslim prior to becoming muslim. Imran Khan was a Non-Muslim before? LOL.

Wrong. She never got any real legal help. Her case can be easily re-opened in US judicial system.

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
jab deshatgardoo se shadian kar rahi thee, harram kr pasoo money si enjoy kar rahi thee, luxury cars luxury life thee with dirty money, DID YOU ASK IMRAN KHAN, JASI KARNI WASI BHARNI, you must had done something, so you punished, just do istaghfaar repent from ALLAH SWT.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
jab deshatgardoo se shadian kar rahi thee, harram kr pasoo money si enjoy kar rahi thee, luxury cars luxury life thee with dirty money, DID YOU ASK IMRAN KHAN, JASI KARNI WASI BHARNI, you must had done something, so you punished, just do istaghfaar repent from ALLAH SWT.

What was the crime she was convicted for? Can you tell me?

lurker

Wrong. She never got any real legal help. Her case can be easily re-opened in US judicial system.
She was pretty much guilty from the get go. A woman who is innocent doesn't commit judicial suicide. She did. ;)

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
am i judge or court, contact the court, never interested to know about these rubbish insects of drains, gutter ke kerray

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think this letter is Fake News.
PTI govt has said that it is on their priority list to get her out but I am not sure about Pakistan Army regarding that.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)

She does not has a stable mind, due to the years of rape and attrocities committed on her in Afghan jail. That is why she acted this way in trial. Do you think she killed anyone or was building any home made Bo*mbs

Londonguy

Senator (1k+ posts)
BTW TWO of her kids are USA Citizens

Anyone know what happened to the Citizens of the Land of Liberty and Freedom ?

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Unfortunately..she was arrested During start of war on terror in Afghanistan.No body dare to raised serious.. strong voices against her illegal arrest..While same time.. proved killer like Davis strongly backed by US Gov and he was freed..This is the real cruel face of USA...
Mushi..Zardari...Nawaz .they all only doing lips services.. Religious parties raised the Afia.case .but this went against her..May be USA ask to exchange Shakeel Afridi With Afia..Poor Afia is not in stable condition after long time prison in US.Mushi..Nawaz..Zardari..and Religious parties are responsible for Afia current misery..When you bowed against power.then you lost the right of diginity.. self-respect..

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
She wants Imran khan as "khalifa" for all muslims....that pretty much indicates her state of mind....she is female version Maulana Abdul Aziz (Deobandi/Salafi) and ALqaida who belongs in the cage. Bring her here and throw her in a mental hospital.

Last edited:

Creep

Such words come out of your mouth and you are not disgraced, i wonder. You read the details of her case proceedings which was given by a bunch of people whose entire religion is fabricated. You should feel ashamed for not having been able to share the link to the rubbish they put down as a verdict?

lurker

She does not has a stable mind, due to the years of rape and attrocities committed on her in Afghan jail. That is why she acted this way in trial. Do you think she killed anyone or was building any home made Bo*mbs
First of all she was tested and declared mentally competent. Second of all, she was charged for shooting inside a Police station in Ghazni. She wasn't charged for all the other elements that you are mentioning. And it wasn't One Judge who found her guilty, it was a jury.