Don't celebrate others failure - instead focus on your own challenges

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
I remember how everyone was celebrating Indian teams Worst performance against Australia. Whilst we were all celebrating, we forgot about our purpose and failed miserably in New Zealand and India ended up in winning the test series in Australia.
Put your own house in order before celebrating others failures.

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Everything needs hardwork

Hamarey waley tau harami pun mein badsha mein jessey kehtey hein na thori mein buhat chala gaya abhi shuhrat milti nahin aur hardwork kerna chor detey hein

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Everything needs hardwork

Hamarey waley tau harami pun mein badsha mein jessey kehtey hein na thori mein buhat chala gaya abhi shuhrat milti nahin aur hardwork kerna chor detey hein
میرےخیال میں جذبات کو ایک سائڈ کر کے اپنامستکبل تیار کرنء چائے۔
I hope my urdu makes sense.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Paindustani cricket team ki auqat uganda jese hai. Aur hamaray paindustani log bus kuttay ki Tarah bhonk sakte hain aur suwar ki tarah besharam. This tells you about the people of the 2 nations where 1 country has bounced back like a lion after 36 all out and other are shameless creature.

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I remember how everyone was celebrating Indian teams Worst performance against Australia. Whilst we were all celebrating, we forgot about our purpose and failed miserably in New Zealand and India ended up in winning the test series in Australia.
I know I will get abuse for saying this, but consistent democratic setup helps build institutions, in this case, their cricketing system has gone up and up a lot in last decade because it has had a consistent policy. Furthermore, IPL has enhanced mental strength of their players which is vital to perform on big stage.
Unfortunately, in our country, every now and then someone comes along and tries to reinvent the wheel, removing Najam Sethi is prime example of how hate and enmity can destroy years of good hard work.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Aristotle argued there are two vices that accompany every virtue:
- Vice of deficiency is the distinct lack of virtues
- Vice of excess is entirely too much of the virtue which leads to excess
At some point between the two vices exists the virtue, this is referred to as the doctrine of the mean (golden mean).