Don't bash SBA when CDA is perhaps as corrupt as them in Naya Pakistan

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
My leader IK speaks about his vision and a corruption free society but he can not even fix CDA. And to top it off he has installed Syed Mehdis son as Chairman. Syed Mehdi was the right hand man of Mian Saanp. I came across a positive development about this officer having been recently made establishment division secretary. He is know for his uprightness and honesty and people say that under him even the peons are scared to take chai paani. Look at why he was removed from the chairman position of CDA. Because he did not want the grand Hyatt to be regularised and wanted to retrieve state land from a property tycoon. That is why his stint was 4 months compared to the current chairman who is there warming the seat for more than two years. Why is he such a blue eyed boy? Because he regularised Banigala or because he is there protecting interest of ministers in Ring road corruption. The guy is enjoying two positions, commissioner Islamabad as well as chairman CDA.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My leader IK speaks about his vision and a corruption free society but he can not even fix CDA. And to top it off he has installed Syed Mehdis son as Chairman. Syed Mehdi was the right hand man of Mian Saanp. I came across a positive development about this officer having been recently made establishment division secretary. He is know for his uprightness and honesty and people say that under him even the peons are scared to take chai paani. Look at why he was removed from the chairman position of CDA. Because he did not want the grand Hyatt to be regularised and wanted to retrieve state land from a property tycoon. That is why his stint was 4 months compared to the current chairman who is there warming the seat for more than two years. Why is he such a blue eyed boy? Because he regularised Banigala or because he is there protecting interest of ministers in Ring road corruption. The guy is enjoying two positions, commissioner Islamabad as well as chairman CDA.

Hahaha…You have turned into a Shikayeti Tattoo….Every day you come with a new shikayat…without any proof? What is your beef with IK and PTI?

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahaha…You have turned into a Shikayeti Tattoo….Every day you come with a new shikayat…without any proof? What is your beef with IK and PTI?
Also, read why the chairman was removed. He is known for independent decision making and is of extremely clean repute, that is why he lasted an abysmal 4 months.

Saboo

Bro I want IK to cleanse PTI from snakes and the enemies so that we do not lose a leader like him.
Stop this BS! Is this the way to save a leader from losing when you only point out his mistakes…if any, and never mention any thing positive and good he was doing for Pakistan? Shame on you.

Saboo

Also, read why the chairman was removed. He is known for independent decision making and is of extremely clean repute, that is why he lasted an abysmal 4 months.
Well that is your side of the story why the chairman was removed.. Now how can I pass a judgement unless I know the other side of the story…In my opinion you have lost your credibility and if you don't stop your BS, you will lose it all….and I will put you in my ignore list.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Well that is your side of the story why the chairman was removed.. Now how can I pass a judgement unless I know the other side of the story…In my opinion you have lost your credibility and if you don't stop your BS, you will lose it all….and I will put you in my ignore list.
THAT WAS QUITE ABRASIVE. BUT THOSE WERENT MY CLAIMS JUST READ THE DAWN ARTICLE. PEACE.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Dawn is not trustworthy either and has its own agenda and people like you spread their propaganda without verifying it.
I can't vouch for Dawn but I can vouch for the officer, met him at a wedding and he told me that the CDA was more or less like a brothel.