Donald Trump Urged To Suspend H-1B Visa Program After Job Loss Amid COVID-1

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hi , you said that your parents are from sialkot right ? but i think you are indian because i can see u also cannot speak "zay" in urdu.U wrote "Jaruri hai" but its "Zaruri hai" so RAWAGENT you are BUSTED ? ... now tell me the truth where are you from india ? ok , you are American indian but still i want to know where are you from india ?

lol i told you my parents were pakistani , i am american .

RAW AGENT

Ye tera Khandaani kaam hai... Jis gandi mori se bahir nikle ho, ussi se ruju kero aur istefaada haasil ker! Moot Aur Gobar khaane peene wali qoum kisi aur per kya jugat maare gi!!! ???

You are under cow'dung effervescence ... NON-RESIDENT ≠ CITIZEN A'hole! . ? ? ? They vote in US.... just like I do in US ... A'Hole ? ... ab meri TC'yan na shuru ker dena Lapajhandis! ???

They are not Indians ... therefore, stop licking their balls!... and mine too ? A'Hole!

gandu tu apni ammi ko bich me laya maine use istemaal kia ,
now on topic ,
those indians living in america are staunch indians , they love india , they call themselves indian unlike pakistanis , they are never expelled from any country as terrorists , pakistanis were expelled from saudi arab and turkey for terrorism , this is difference between india and pakistan .
indians are educated that is why they are preffered over terrorists by everyone ,

kayawish

lol i told you my parents were pakistani , i am american .
no , even if your parents were Pakistani still you wont say "Jaruri" ... you wana tell me that your pakistani parents teach you hindi but not urdu ? Common now be brave and tell me where are you from india... dont be ashamed of being indian.Be brave bro.

RAW AGENT

no , even if your parents were Pakistani still you wont say "Jaruri" ... you wana tell me that your pakistani parents teach you hindi but not urdu ? Common now be brave and tell me where are you from india... dont be ashamed of being indian.Be brave bro.

they were illiterate bonded labour of jatt chowdhry , they spoke punjabi only , later after getting out of pakistan they started speaking urdu .they worked as domestic help for american diplomat in bangladesh india ,srilanka . finally they got asylum in america .

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
jalo mat burnol laga lo....???

sehat-com-pk-burnol-30g__80135_zoom__14059.1513661464.jpg

abe pakistanis ko visa nahi mil raha to rota kyon hai ?
uncle trump don't have time for few frustrated idiots who want to take place of genius indians ....???

jab Pakistaniyo ko visa nahee milta, tou tu wahan kaisay pohunch gaya?

kashti meh beth k gaya tha kiya?

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
$hut you fuck1ng ch@ddi r@pist ....you need to be tamed and then civilized ...

First ch@ddies need to stop making a railway track out of airports ....lets start from here ...hahaha

K6lGIFJ.jpg

my parents got asylum on humanitarian and religious grounds 40 years ago .

RAW AGENT

Shut up you dirty R@pist !...These idiots can only make it america ...in India they make this ...????

toiletless r@pists ...

1448892838815.png
? ? ?
and you are a sanghi gao-mata ***-licking Pi$$ drinker ....????
and you are a sanghi gao-mata ***-licking Pi$$ drinker ....????

Rs. 55

sehat-com-pk-burnol-30g__80135_zoom__14059.1513661464.jpg

shut up frustrated terrorist mulla , you look to be expelled from america for fake degree , don't be jealous of genius people of the world who get h1b visa for running american business and administration .

use burnol where maximimum jalan hai .............????