Dollar Shoots to Its Highest Level in Interbank Market

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
We have record trade deficit of 37 Billions thanks to Mr Dar the Economic Hitman!!!
This will keep putting pressure on the rupee... till someone capable and clean fixes the economy...

hamidk

Senator (1k+ posts)
if things goes on at this speed ,soon we will be taking money in a bag to buy a kilo of potato

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
All those blaming Dar are also repsonsible....the import bill has reached 61 billion not because of Dar....its because the population has to have the latest mobile phones....I see people changing mobile phones worth 50 to 80,000 every few months.....guess what all of these mobiles are imported. I see people drinking imported mineral water instead of the Pakistani brand....I see people eat imported Dorritos instead of Pakistani kurkure....what do you expect. Stop buying imported food items and buy Pakistani if you want pressure off the Pakistani rupee....the imports and exports have to be equal.....Lastly....we have small time wannebe profiteers who buy dollars every month from their salary and hoard it and resell it when the rates increase.....these moron have never heard of the forex market where such trade is done in the world but these morons buy physical currency !

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the price may go to 300. It is all dependent on economy. Shareefs, PPPP and MQM destroyed the economy systematically to help anti Pakistan forces.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
05 years of Roshan Pakistan will bring more and more destruction to economy until its properly managed.

We need to stop imports which we can produce locally.............................

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ابھی تو اور اوپر جائے گا
یہ ایک سو چالیس پر جا کر رکے گا اس سال کے آخر تک
پاکستان میں کوئی پروڈکٹیو کام تو ہوا نہی

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now Pakistan will have to beg for more money from international powers and in return they will ask anything they want.

Nawaz Tere Bera Gharaq

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
05 years of Roshan Pakistan will bring more and more destruction to economy until its properly managed.

We need to stop imports which we can produce locally.............................
for example which imports which we can produce localy when we dont have bijli , gas and water ?