Dollar reaches all-time high in interbank market

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI is the party of haramzadas.....the SBP has built up billions in reserves in last few months but is not ready to intervene.....on the other hand All passenger flights have been stopped.....people coming in to Pakistan used to bring in 2 million dollars daily worth of foreign exchange....as soon as you open flights the market will be flooded with foreign currency....plus expect remittances during ramazan in a couple of weeks.....anyways no credit to PTI LAANTIS....they are a curse upon us and by the way i am a m oney changer so i know

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
In this crisis very emerging market have applied pause on there currency since monday. Please do use google if you do not trust.
They have reserves to do that which were over time built through positive current accounts and neither any of them have debts like we do and neither they are in IMF program. So instead comparing apples with oranges my question is again how can we do that in our current scenario

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI is the party of haramzadas.....the SBP has built up billions in reserves in last few months but is not ready to intervene.....on the other hand All passenger flights have been stopped.....people coming in to Pakistan used to bring in 2 million dollars daily worth of foreign exchange....as soon as you open flights the market will be flooded with foreign currency....plus expect remittances during ramazan in a couple of weeks.....anyways no credit to PTI LAANTIS....they are a curse upon us and by the way i am a m oney changer so i know
Are you living in alice in the wonderland? Have heard about corona? Come out of your rabbit hole

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have -0 expectation. I am now thinking more worse. I will expect anything than worse or -0 from PTI onward.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
They have reserves to do that which were over time built through positive current accounts and neither any of them have debts like we do and neither they are in IMF program. So instead comparing apples with oranges my question is again how can we do that in our current scenario
Nor srilanka, Sudan or Argentina have reserve ratio like Pakistan has.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Built through exports and positive current accounts over time and are not a part of IMF program
Argentina is also under imf program but they have hired a sensible person to handle the crisis and sudan is blacklisted therefore, they are ten time better than Pakistan.

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
Argentina is also under imf program but they have hired a sensible person to handle the crisis and sudan is blacklisted therefore, they are ten time better than Pakistan.
Lol Argentina has inflation rate near to 40% and sudan is just a big thar where kids are dying of hunger. And you are asking us to follow them. Salute to your intelligence