Does Pakistan Army take 80% of Pakistan Budget? کیا پاکستان آرمی پاکستان بجٹ کا ٨٠ فصید لیتی ہے ؟

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Isi leay to Richest persons in Pakistan mein Malik Riaz, Zardari and Nawaz kaaaaa naaaam aaaata haaaaiiii... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Richest man in Pakistan ki list bhi tu GHQ main tayar hoti hai, khansmaey, har post main daant bahr , dhakkan teri izzat horahi hai, tu hans raha hai,

araein

Richest man in Pakistan ki list bhi tu GHQ main tayar hoti hai, khansmaey, har post main daant bahr , dhakkan teri izzat horahi hai, tu hans raha hai,

List of enjoy kerroooo... Dekh ker zarooor betana ke is mein kitney Generals kaaaa naaaam haaaiii... :p:p:p:p

Musharraf ne 10 years govt. ki without any interruption but his assets are not even the 10% of these corrupt politicians...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pakistanis_by_net_worth

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Army became a businees tycoon kinda thing. so, they must not take even a single rupee from our tax payed money and they must bear their own costs. when they will start defending borders & doing jihad again then we can give even 80% of our money.

bhaibarood

Army became a businees tycoon kinda thing. so, they must not take even a single rupee from our tax payed money and they must bear their own costs. when they will start defending borders & doing jihad again then we can give even 80% of our money.
They should vacate the DHA palaces and only reserve it for Shaheed fouji or Officers which have shown some galantary or valour in Army

bhaibarood

araein

They should vacate the DHA palaces and only reserve it for Shaheed fouji or Officers which have shown some galantary or valour in Army

Betaya nahin ke top richest persons mein kitney Generals kaaaaa naaaaam haaaaiiiii... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

araein

General Kiyani and his bro made Billions of rupees dhakkan.
Raheel shareef aur Pasha are making hell lot in Arab states

Isssi se anaaadaaaza ker le ke yeah politicians kitni corruption kertey hein.... Even these generals can not reach the 10% of the corrupted politicians... :p:p:p

Eyeaan

DHA , Askari bank, FWO, NLC ,fauji fertilizers etc etc ...
I guess they do have more than 50% of National wealth, but sawal na poochna fouj ka morale down hota hai.
Konsa audit hua hai kabhi in sab businesses ka ?
Perhaps you guess too much - sometime far beyond any reason and bound.

bhaibarood

Not 22 Krore - but for a few thousands indeed and beyond doubt- It is called wild imagination - not to discuss a figure what can be rejected with figures on the back of the pack.
Instead of going stray tell me which country army runs commercial businesses empire?

Eyeaan

Instead of going stray tell me which country army runs commercial businesses empire?
I'm not spokesperson of one group or the other. Though sometimes later I may go into this question just for academic exercise or history. But first just let me know even the basis how you reached to the said figure. Propaganda is one thing and has some political aim and good in it but for disillusion!