Does PAF & Naval Chiefs approve use of ISPR for few General's personal promotion?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
انگلینڈ میں پیدا شدہ لوگوں سے پوچھوں کہ تم پاکستانی ہو یا برٹش تو وہ بڑے فخر سے کہتے ہیں ،آئی ایم برٹش'۔

اور اب جب مر گیا تو ہر کوئی اسے پاکستانی بنانے پہ تلے ہوئے ہیں۔

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
انگلینڈ میں پیدا شدہ لوگوں سے پوچھوں کہ تم پاکستانی ہو یا برٹش تو وہ بڑے فخر سے کہتے ہیں ،آئی ایم برٹش'۔

اور اب جب مر گیا تو ہر کوئی اسے پاکستانی بنانے پہ تلے ہوئے ہیں۔
why we allow such non Pakistanis to be buried here when they have no connection with Pakistan?
Can we exhumed his body and send it back to UK?

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ انگریزی اخبار ڈان، قائداعظم نے قائم کیا تھا جس کے ملک میں تم ایک آزاد شہری کی حیثیت سے رہ رہے ہو۔
There is difference between established and inaugurated.. Don't misquote facts

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
why we allow such non Pakistanis to be buried here when they have no connection with Pakistan?
Can we exhumed his body and send it back to UK?

He was a dual-national like the rest of the clowns in Pakistan's Parliament and Senate.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He was a dual-national like the rest of the clowns in Pakistan's Parliament and Senate.
No sir he was born and raised in UK ,he was Pakistani origin UK citizen please differentiate.
Dawn also reported him as UK national of Pakistani origin when ISI goons besiged dawn offices

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
No sir he was born and raised in UK ,he was Pakistani origin UK citizen please differentiate.
Dawn also reported him as UK national of Pakistani origin when ISI goons besiged dawn offices

If your parents are from Pakistan, you are automatically Pakistani National. The formalities are just paperwork.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Speak for yourself. Qadiani's have been running the Country from day 1.
I know you are a QADIANI so get lost. QADIANI are non Muslims and they can't be trusted. Running the country my ass.
Bastards are scum of the earth and so are you stupid QADIANI...

Last edited:

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know you are a QADIANI so get lost. QADIANI are non Muslims and they can't be trusted. Running the country my ass.
Bastards are scum of the earth and so are you stupid QADIANI...

I've been exposing Kazaabi Qadianis for what they are. You're the same cult as filthy Mirzais.