Do u want to know who Pakipowerboy is?????

A

abbasiali

Mashallah, itni nanhi si umer main itni sari achievements, Allah Nazar-e-bad sey bachaey.

Nice to hear from you,

We all here are gathered, and have create a pure Pakistan forum, specially for overseas Pakistanis.

You have made me feel personally very proud, and I pray for every Pakistani to work hard like you, and keep achieving the Life's greatest target to be honest Muslim and served Pakistan Honestly.

Regards

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan ko aap jaisey patriotic and postive logoon ki zaroorat hai.

Mashallah, you are a sepecial person with tons of skills and capabilities.

Keep up the good work and welcome to the forum!

Now we know who you are :)

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
man, you are making me jealous. you have been to so many places.
by the way why were you in Afghanistan? al qaeda wageera??//////

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes,this is better way 2 introduce urself.As u know i heard about u b4 this now i am so happy that u showed yourself 2 everyone.U r really great boy.May ALLAH help u in every field of life.please would u like 2 change title face on ur post .i want 2 see there star.becoz u r really like a star. :)
he did not write here 250 videos uploaded by him in youtube as he showed his youtube account information so please i want 2 say every one listen that videos and leave feedback and if u like then please give five star rate..thanks

G

thank you all brothers and ALHAMDULILLAH , :D
and INSHALLAH we will try to do our best all

G

786best786 said:
Yes,this is better way 2 introduce urself.As u know i heard about u b4 this now i am so happy that u showed yourself 2 everyone.U r really great boy.May ALLAH help u in every field of life.please would u like 2 change title face on ur post .i want 2 see there star.becoz u r really like a star. :)
he did not write here 250 videos uploaded by him in youtube as he showed his youtube account information so please i want 2 say every one listen that videos and leave feedback and if u like then please give five star rate..thanks

thank you very much my brother its very nice of you,
and also u are very nice and helping brother thnakd you very much for all u did helped me to fix thing on fourm , and evry pakistani is our star my brother who work for our pakistan and i m a servant of evry good pakistani INSHALLAH, soon i m thinking to arrange a vist for MR Zaid Hamid to EUROPE and make some geatherings in diffrent countries and give the pakistan messege to our pakistanies those who living out in europe INSHALLAH
any one who belong from Europe can contect me and help me to fix this ( NOT MONY) just to help about make people togeather,

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Naveed brother its nice to see a highly charged person like you whom I think would be enough to replenish the energy needs of Pakistan in its current power crises. :D Your energy sometimes makes me wonder that I might have that enthusiasm and electric spirit when I was a bit younger than I am right now. But brother one deficiency which Ive noticed in you is that your high volatility and impulsive behaviour sometimes offend many people here in this forum especially the poor Indians feel the brunt of that volatility of yours in an extreme manner, which is however evident from their frustrated responses. Anyhow welcome to this forum and no doubt that your presence is felt with good sense here in this friendly forum.