DISTRIBUTE MITHAI-MUSTAFA KAMAL IS GOING

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
zainabia said:
After watching the behaviour of people like Zaidi Bhai, I realised why the millions of Bangali Brothers of East Pakistan turned against Pakistan. Very Unfortunate.

@Sister Zainabia:

People like Mr. Zaidi are the traitors of Pakistan. They don't want Pakistanis to flourish.Look like they are working on someone's agenda.
Please don't be disappointed, we have millions of Pakistanis with us.
Allah Pakistan ka negahbaan hai. yeh zara zara si shur angaziaN Pakistan or PakistanyoN ka kuch nahi begar saktiN
inshaAllah

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Karachi ki develope se jalne walay kitnaayyy khush honge kameenay. Mein sirf itna janta hoon pakistan keh dushman is decision se khush honge.
!! Mustafa Kamal Zindabad !!

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
Do you have any solution? What should Karachi people do if it happens?[/quote].

Pak Patriot
Nobody in this world irreplaceable.It is not like if somebody die one day ,then the whole world is down because of him.There are so many hardworking people in pakistan who can take care of the things as an administrator.This is valid for the whole country not people from Urban sindh.The best solution is to improve the law and order situation (Specially target killings in Karachi and Suicide bombing in the rest of the country) and call the Local bodies election and get the new people elected for the Nazims.This is the simple solution[/quote]

@kkppmc:
Subhaan Allah
So, you are advocating to replace elected prime minister and president with a marshal law administrator?
Why not we just ask army to take over once more? Yes? or Not?
Why people were crying when Shahbaz Sharif was dismissed and governor rule imposed in Punjab just few months back?
This is a trusted proof that local bodies are far better than provincial/federal govts. right now. Why you are so much reluctant to provide the basic
neccessities to common pakistan at their door step?
If, for some reasons, the general bi-elections are announced, will you be taking part in it or not? where your wisdom for the law and order situation will go on that time?
Please explain. Thanks[/quote]

You misunderstood me my friend ,Open your mind please we are Urdu speaking people,the most smartest in Pakistan. Calm down.Administrator is like caretaker government (Not a martial law administrator)who work for small period of time,until the elected people take charge of it.Nobody is advocating any martial law here.I Hate Martial law and the dictators.Whether a general bi election is announced or local bodies election ,people should take part in it.Also understand that Local bodies tenure is for 4 years and it is going to end this August,so they have to be dissolved before that as per rules.The best thing for government is to hold the elections sooner then later,so the development of any area will continue.However people don't want suicide bombing at the polling station on the election day,that's why improvement in law and order situation is necessary.

Don't be so harsh here and don't call people traitors here.Everybody have a right to say anything here and we should respect that

rehbar

Citizen
Oh Allah Forgive Us

Don't create idol. nobody is imortal only Allah is imortal. May Allah Bless Us
????? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ??- ??????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???- ?????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??-

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
zainabia said:
After watching the behaviour of people like Zaidi Bhai, I realised why the millions of Bangali Brothers of East Pakistan turned against Pakistan. Very Unfortunate.

@Sister Zainabia:

People like Mr. Zaidi are the traitors of Pakistan. They don't want Pakistanis to flourish.Look like they are working on someone's agenda.
Please don't be disappointed, we have millions of Pakistanis with us.
Allah Pakistan ka negahbaan hai. yeh zara zara si shur angaziaN Pakistan or PakistanyoN ka kuch nahi begar saktiN
inshaAllah

Yep Sister. We have people like Altaf who is a real patriotic sitting in London under the shadow of Queen holding his Birtish Citizenship and Passport. Who else could be more patriotic than him. Allah Bukhshay Zia Ul Haq yehi kehtay kehtay is dunya say rukhsut hogaee.Aur pher Wilayti honay mein jo muza ha wo Pakistani honay mein kahan.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
syed_nd said:
yes doo fatiha if karachi means town previous central and east distt

who says that the works were only being done in the central and east...

@patriot...

can you please upload some pictures from other districts....

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
rehbar said:
Oh Allah Forgive Us

????? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ??- ??????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???- ?????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??-

hazaron saal nargis apni baynoori pey roti hai...
BARI MUSHKIL SAY hota hai chaman main deeda war paida....

( :roll: CORRECTED)

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
rehbar said:
Oh Allah Forgive Us

hazaron saal nargis apni baynoori pey roti hai...
phir kahin ja kay hota hai chaman main deeda war paida....

Hazaroon Saal Nargis Apni Bay Noori Pay Roti Hay

Bari Mushkil Say Hota Hay Siasat Main Altaf Peda

Spartacus

sagaciouscorpion said:
I beg your pardon for breaking the legs of the shair...

I have corrected it... :D

The real correction is here....

Hazaroon Saal Nargis Apni Bay Noori Pay Roti Hay

Bari Mushkil Say Hota Hay Siasat Main Altaf Peeda

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Well I have difference of opinion on that... I consider him responsible for all the bloodshed in Karachi since 90... I know you wont like it.... but I am a free man... and I have my opinions..

Spartacus

sagaciouscorpion said:
Well I have difference of opinion on that... I consider him responsible for all the bloodshed in Karachi since 90... I know you wont like it.... but I am a free man... and I have my opinions..

As you wrote....." but I am a free man... and I have my opinions"...

You think others who are supporting Altaf , they ae not free ?

Tum Ager Altaf Ki Pedaish say Pehlay Wala bloodshed Bhi Altaf Per Daal To Tum Ko Koon Rokay Ga....
Urben Sind is with Altaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf

Boolooo Boolooo Altaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf ....Altaf Hussain

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Did I say that you are not free???

Rok to zahir hai mujhay nahi saktay ap because I am not using my real name... ...

But I dont believe in opposition for the sake of opposition...

Remember the difference between you and me.... ;)

I am really not in a mood to engage in a futile discussion...

There are other more important things to think about...