DISSOLVE Punjab Police -- Post them on Kashmir border --- OR PTI will lose next election

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The police official will rush to LOHAAR high court to get stay orders. Better to put them on Kashmir border, until PTI raised a new force.

ان غداروں کو کشمیر کا حساس بارڈر کیسے دے دیں۔۔۔
یہ کمینے تو ایک پٹاخے سے دم دبا کر بھاگ نکلیں گے ۔۔

۔۔​

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)

ان غداروں کو کشمیر کا حساس بارڈر کیسے دے دیں۔۔۔
یہ کمینے تو ایک پٹاخے سے دم دبا کر بھاگ نکلیں گے ۔۔

۔۔​

Keep army on 2nd tier behind them. Those who run away will give a good excuse to fire them from service. good riddance at no extra cost.

Nightcrawl

Revamp will take more than 10 years.

Better idea to post them on Kashmir border, no one will cry of losing jobs. Raise a new force , till them bring rangers in on police stations.
They are not competent for borders sir only way is revamping and large scale cleansing.

Islamabadiya

So U want the old regime back...

Is it the only option ?? We need an emergency, a revolution, a leader who rises from the poor class, who has no interest in any kind of worldly attraction
All our so called leaders are elites, they all are alike, they forget what the say before winning,
the power and chaska of PM ship just changes the politician

jani1

Is it the only option ?? We need an emergency, a revolution, a leader who rises from the poor class, who has no interest in any kind of worldly attraction
All our so called leaders are elites, they all are alike, they forget what the say before winning,
the power and chaska of PM ship just changes the politician

ok...
Suggest a leader thn...

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whoever thinks reforms will bear fruit in few months is seriously misguided..... Reform is a painstaking process and usually show signs of improvement after a couple of yrs and hence a corrupt govt doesn’t indulge in reforms.... Have patience , keep on asking for justice , do not let country slip back into the hands of crooks and God willing we will get there.... This is too brutal an incident to be overlooked and IK will use it to purge Punjab police of incompetent and corrupt.....

jani1

Haha you don't just suggest a leader? When the time is right and people are eagerly waiting for a leader, it just shows up jani!

He was too much complaining..
Just asked him to suggest a new or any other leader, tht ..who he wanna b our leader...

jani1

Its alright friend! I was just saying!:LOL:
OK...
BTW...Sorry about the story...hvnt read it yet...
Wil do...soon...Insha Allah..
My suggestion btr post it here too...so frnds can c UR hidden talent..:giggle:.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
OK...
BTW...Sorry about the story...hvnt read it yet...
Wil do...soon...Insha Allah..
My suggestion btr post it here too...so frnds can c UR hidden talent..:giggle:.
Its fine, whenever you have time! I thought may be it was not up to your taste? I read you, you know?:D

Pathfinder

The biggest downfall will trusting all the mofo from the last 10 years. bureaucrats police and any other place of governance. eradicate them and bring in people who will deliver.

when the PM said I will not interfere in your work! big f#cking mistake.

kakamuna420

PTI came to power to marry more and more. Till next elections, they would all have 4 old wives and money fetched from Arab countries

back to the future

The biggest downfall will trusting all the mofo from the last 10 years. bureaucrats police and any other place of governance. eradicate them and bring in people who will deliver.

when the PM said I will not interfere in your work! big f#cking mistake.
It is the same old govt
Ch sarwar
Ch peeves ellahi
I don’t see any reform going on in police
Ch sarwar has managed to post his crony IG

waqarwah81

Senator (1k+ posts)
I totally agree that a new force should be created and and all these haramkhoor police men should be sent on border under army and still be payed same as they were.