Dishonest rule of Pakistan must end once for all.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope, wish and pray that Iftikhar Mohammed Choudary during his tenure as the Chief Justice of Pakistan lays down the final, total and rock solid foundation of honest, fair, equal, sincere, impartial and independent judiciary and judicial process in the country to last for ever.

Never again in the future, Pakistani electorate should be asked to elect their representatives at local and national level who have black spots and stains of dishonesty, insincerity, corruption, embezzlement and crime hanging over their heads. It is about time that Pakistan is free from the rule of criminals, embezzlers, fugitives of law and unpatriotic political dons.

I am hopeful that no mercy and compassion will be shown to the NRO beneficiaries by the courts of Pakistan and they would be punished according to the law of the land and banned for ever from participating in Pakistan's politics.

Choor, daku, lalchi, jhootey, qatil, mulk faroosh, dishonest, insincrere and selfish politicians murdabad and Pakistan zindaabd.

These leaders are a result of our sins, as Allah says: Whatever misfortune happens to you, is because of the things your hands have wrought (42:30).. And He says: Thus do we make the wrongdoers turn to each other, because of what they earn (6:129).

"herr maqam sey agaye maqam ha tara
hayiat zaooq safar ke suwa kuch aur nahi"

"Rise and change your destiny
nor, others dictate your destiny
tou Musalman ha, jahan paeda kiya ha teri laeya
na ka tou paeda huwa ha farang ki ghulami ke laeya

Eik hi saff mein kharte ho gaye Mahmood wa Ayaz
na koyi bandda raha, na koyi bandda nawaz
bandda wa sahib wa muhtaj wa gani eik howaye
tari sarkar mein pounache tou sub eik houwaye

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: The mafia rule of Pakistan must end once for all.

Saladin A said:
I hope, wish and pray that Iftikhar Mohammed Choudary during his tenure as the Chief Justice of Pakistan lays down the final, total and rock solid foundation of honest, fair, equal, sincere, impartial and independent judiciary and judicial process in the country to last for ever.
Lets pray to God that it is not a one off siutation. If you managed 3 honest and upright CJs in a row, our judicial system will get the firm foundation needed for our country. Iftihar Choudhary is a good start but lets hope there is no Dogar in the current team.

Saladin A said:
Choor, daku, lalchi, jhootey, qatil, mulk faroosh, dishonest, insincrere and selfish politicians murdabad and Pakistan zindaabd.

To sort out the huge mess, you had to start from one point. In my opinion Judiciary was the best starting point for brining the strucutal change in our system. Independent and Honest Judiciary can punish politicians without too much and manageable backlash of that particular party followers. If politicians get the fear in mind that judiciary will punish them for their crimes, this will filter out the bad politicians through disqualifications and bring an honest and true representative leadership who would know that they have come with support of people of the country not GHQ, hence less of influence from GHQ.

GHQ the real power so far, become fearless and in fact manipulate the corrupt politicians for their advantage. Once we have politicians who are not KANEY of GHQ, they will not be so afraid to take on huge corruption in our Army and also the misadverntrers in Army for Kargil like operations.

Saladin Bhai, I fully agree with opening remarks, that Judiciary can and InshaAllah will put our country on the right track. This is the testing time for them, they need to stand firm on issues coming to them in next six months and should decide on merit, without any fear or consequencies, Political or GHQ personnel, without looking at the domicile of the accused.

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

How can Pakistanis put no 1 choor in the no 1 highest post of the land? Are Pakistanis nuts, crazy or stupid? No wonder, the country is in such a mess when it is taken over by Ali Baba aur uske chalis choors.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Jabral Tariq said:
How can Pakistanis put no 1 choor in the no 1 highest post of the land? Are Pakistanis nuts, crazy or stupid? No wonder, the country is in such a mess when it is taken over by Ali Baba aur uske chalis choors.

Tariq saheb,

Like I always say Pakistanis are stupid and emotional. We do not have political brain to judge candidates on merit. We go with the flow. When BB died, people voted AZ 'just cuase' he was BB's man, not using brain that he has never been in politics and he was just a 10% opportunistic and corrupt man..... what else can I say