Differences Aside, We are Proud of HinaRabbani for PuttingUp a Good Defence

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
Whatever she said was already an obvious understanding, any educated Pakistani (there are many would have said the same) would have said the said same thing. I dont trust her after how her family plundered the wealth of this country. look at the deal they made with WAPDA for outstanding dues

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Whatever she said was already an obvious understanding, any educated Pakistani (there are many would have said the same) would have said the said same thing. I dont trust her after how her family plundered the wealth of this country. look at the deal they made with WAPDA for outstanding dues

Not anybody...

Only few have the combination of confidence, composure, eloquence, charm and knowledge to match her!!!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There you heard it, the Taliban Pakistan has a close link with Taliban Afghanistan, also another fact Khar forgot to mention that the Taliban Afghanistan are currently sheltering 6000 yes read that again 6000 TTP fighters in afghanistan.

So to all the fuckers who are continuously bitching no these are holy warriors, mujahideen, saving the land from the Kuffar.

A big fuck you from my side

?

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nice to see national interests were protected first over bullshit politics of Bilawal Bhutto.
She also mentioned it’s 2021 not 1996, so wait n’ see. Don’t jump like monkey to prove TTP links to Taliban.
As she clearly condemn Hussain Haqani who sitting in Washington DC.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
There you heard it, the Taliban Pakistan has a close link with Taliban Afghanistan, also another fact Khar forgot to mention that the Taliban Afghanistan are currently sheltering 6000 yes read that again 6000 TTP fighters in afghanistan.

So to all the fuckers who are continuously bitching no these are holy warriors, mujahideen, saving the land from the Kuffar.

A big fuck you from my side

?
By Kuffar do you mean Christians?

surfer

Nice to see national interests were protected first over bullshit politics of Bilawal Bhutto.
She also mentioned it’s 2021 not 1996, so wait n’ see. Don’t jump like monkey to prove TTP links to Taliban.
As she clearly condemn Hussain Haqani who sitting in Washington DC.
yeah, was surprised she criticised Haqani

Munawarkhan

Thanks to Hina Rabbani for being a Pakistani in the interview, and thank God he picked her for the views not some idiotic senator of opposition party. I remember few days ago Afrasaib Khattak gave interview to an International media, blaming all Taliban advances on Pakistan, implying Talibans are actually Pakistanis.

for you zulfiqarali better listen to her views about PTI.

she is an intelligent person stuck in the wrong party.