Difference between PTI and PMLN supporters

hawkkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
It can be your opinion but I have seen pti supporters raising their voices on ALL the forums even if PTI will do wrong their will be a big opposition from inside PTI.

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Biggest difference between pti and pmln patwaris pti supporters won't ever defend corruption in their party like we said kick sawati on his behaviour pti supporters won't say kyu nikala.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I just realised this and it is hilarious.

PTI supporters are blind followers of PTI and gain nothing but suffer incessantly. It's so funny that despite all this suffering, they still continue to defend PTI without gaining anything.

PMLN supporters are corrupt and actually benefit from the corruption of PMLN. What makes this situation more comical is that the same crooks present in PMLN government are still in PTI government. So these corrupts benefitted from pmln and are now benefitting from PTI.

What's the difference between impatient lil' dumb f**ks like you and normal people

Dumb f**ks like you think 70 years of corruption and mismanagement can be undone overnight.

Steyn

Your profile pic doesn't let me take u seriously :D

That's the point. Don't take me seriously. Read some of the replies in this thread, so much anger in them. I am being called names and lumped together with Khadim Rizvi lol. Because i said something against PTI.

I am also immediately called a secret pmln supporter or a member of some other party.

There are very few people who kept their cool and came up with valid points in support of PTI, the rest just spewed bullshit. This should show you how valid my thread is, blind pti supporters who don't use logic and can't hear any criticism.

Just for the record, i still consider pti a better choice than all the other parties out there, i even voted for them. But i am going to criticise them because that is my right and because PTI needs serious criticism right now due to their actions.

I don't believe in blindly following anyone, this is how PMLN/ppp established their grip over the country. Imran Khan will get support where he deserves it and gets criticism where he deserves it.

I have always praised Imran Khan for his responses to America, for the U turn statements, for being transparent and honest in his interviews, for not taking IMF loans. But i don't like the speed at which Naya Pakistan is being made. There are so many things that can get fixed in a matter of days if Imran Khan wants but he has no interest.

So yes he deserves criticism, a lot of it because he has no intention to deliver on all of his promises that he made to us.

Iconoclast

That's the point. Don't take me seriously. Read some of the replies in this thread, so much anger in them. I am being called names and lumped together with Khadim Rizvi lol. Because i said something against PTI.

I am also immediately called a secret pmln supporter or a member of some other party.

There are very few people who kept their cool and came up with valid points in support of PTI, the rest just spewed bullshit. This should show you how valid my thread is, blind pti supporters who don't use logic and can't hear any criticism.

Just for the record, i still consider pti a better choice than all the other parties out there, i even voted for them. But i am going to criticise them because that is my right and because PTI needs serious criticism right now due to their actions.

I don't believe in blindly following anyone, this is how PMLN/ppp established their grip over the country. Imran Khan will get support where he deserves it and gets criticism where he deserves it.

I have always praised Imran Khan for his responses to America, for the U turn statements, for being transparent and honest in his interviews, for not taking IMF loans. But i don't like the speed at which Naya Pakistan is being made. There are so many things that can get fixed in a matter of days if Imran Khan wants but he has no interest.

So yes he deserves criticism, a lot of it because he has no intention to deliver on all of his promises that he made to us.
Logic? quit fooling yourself, your post contains as much logic as there is freedom in Iraq. You're just a bitter moron aimlessly ranting without the ability to come up with anything valid.
Thanks for the giggles and shitz though.
Time to put you where you belong, in the block list with other spawns of Jaati Mujra.... Have fun.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You forgot just teeny tiny itsy bitsy difference...... PTI supporters judged PML n and PPP govts 40 yrs performance and then made an opinion while PML n supporters judged PTI as incompetent even before 40 days of performance...... Yup we both r same...., same as day and night.....:)

Steyn

Logic? quit fooling yourself, your post contains as much logic as there is freedom in Iraq. You're just a bitter moron aimlessly ranting without the ability to come up with anything valid.
Thanks for the giggles and shitz though.
Time to put you where you belong, in the block list with other spawns of Jaati Mujra.... Have fun.

That's a shame because i liked your posts. You seemed like a pretty reasonable dude and came up with the best defence of PTI.

I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings because we're all Muslims at the end of the day and how can i think of hurting another Muslim for no reason. This is also why i try to refrain from direct insults as much as i can even towards people who really piss me off.

My views about a political party shouldn't hurt anyone feelings though. Still, i apologize because you seem offended to go so far as to block me :confused:

I expect my replies to be taken as a different point of view and not really meant to hurt anyone. Sadly, that doesn't happen and i get called names lol. I chose my picture accordingly, take them as harsh sarcasm and not total seriousness. I would criticise pti harshly but i still support them in other ways

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As a born citizen of Peshawar/kpk who have seen 4-5 governments so far, I don't see any suffering from PTI governing my province, but have only seen things improved under their governance.. :)

As for your certificate on the difference between the two, did someone ask for the certificate or you had this illusion that you need to somehow distribute those certificate?