Did you ever like Zardari!?

Did You ever Like Zardari?

• Total voters

IhsanIlahi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Did you ever like Zardari?

Ap sab ne vote diya zardari ko,,, ap na pasand krtay hain to dikhao apny vote ki taqat....!

search for anything positive about zardari is out of question bcoz none of pakistanies does not like him .he was hatered by any one when bb was alive and now a days position is more alarming. every body knows that he is simble of corruption and evils then every gentle person in all the world hates him due to his crookness unfairness and many other habits.

Last edited:

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Which pakistani leader is hated most ?

I have seen a lot of threads on here ranging from best leader to most eligible .. or people favoring different political parties and party supporters for relatively less followed parties on internet kinda ruin the percentage of the top 4 in my opinion .
I would request the admin or the mod to start a poll where we could choose one we hate the most :
1 - Imran Khan
2 - Asif zardari
3 - Nawaz Shareef
4 - Altaf Hussein
No offence to other party heads but I don't think anyone else could be more hated among the masses than one of these . Moderator , would ya phaleez start a poll ?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Which pakistani leader is hated most ?

I will not say its a stupid question to ask after AH press conference today

But i am sure AH will beat all others by a long margin

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Altaf Hussain is no more Pakistani Politician, this is Kaala Angraiz now. But sure he is the most hated person in the list of names you quoted.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

I will not say its a stupid question to ask after AH press conference today

But i am sure AH will beat all others by a long margin
I want a poll to have that on record and then if someone could move that poll on youtube .... woah! will become history !

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

Altaf Hussain is no more Pakistani Politician, this is Kaala Angraiz now. But sure he is the most hated person in the list of names you quoted.
I thought of what you said and that's when I decided to use the word " leader " and not politician. We have to admit he does lead some brain dead people ... let's see how the poll pans out if it ever gets started !

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)

Auh my God!! Bhai itny mushkil sawaal me aik hi jawaab he ke my vote inshallah will be for Imran Khan!!

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)

altaf urf tafoo is the most hated mental khusraa politician in the world..
ager khusra tasleem krnay main diqat ho rahi ho to please aaj ke press conference main es ka gya hoa gana sunain,,
ager mental kehnay main diqat paish ho to aaj ke press conference ka andaz dekhein..

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

Auh my God!! Bhai itny mushkil sawaal me aik hi jawaab he ke my vote inshallah will be for Imran Khan!!
I am glad to see your on here .. I was begining to think ,the whole Pakistan became patriotic ! ... Good to see the "soon to be banned" still around !

ali_cruse

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I Liked him being a zardari...... :D :lol: Jo Sab Pe Bhaari..... Naakoun Channe Chabwa diye sab ko... chahe..... Sharrreef Baradaran houn ya.... MQM....... :banana::chilli:[hilar]

Umer Baloch

MPA (400+ posts)

He's Good At Politics. He has done quite good job as a president
Jiye Bhutto Jiye Zardari

najibmalik

Asif-Ali-Zardari_1401805c.jpg

I visit many Pakistani forums, but I never came across someone who likes or says anything good about Zardari. I have a simple question to you all guys, "Did you ever like Zardari"?. I know everybody hates him, but I'm asking because there was one moment when I really liked him and that was when he raised "Pakistan Khappay" slogan after BB's death, as you all know situation was very tense those days in all over the Pakistan specially in Sindh and his comments helped to cool down anti Pakistan's sentiments. But it was for very short time because soon he started showing his true color and once again I had no choice but to dislike him. lol

Here you have five options, please vote. .

Agar wo Pakistan Khapay ka nara na lagata to Khuda Nakaray Sindh Alag ho jata, agar sindh alag ho jata to ye hakomat kahan karta? karachi pe?, ya hydarabad pe? ya interior sindh? karach aur hydrabad pe to MQM isay na anay deti to baki sindh men rakha kia hy... ????

Terminator

MPA (400+ posts)
We should understand that "Pakistan Khappay" slogan was raised by him at that time because he was well aware of the fact that what role he has been assigned by the Americans for him in the future and what will happen next.