Dictator Zardari is supporting Drone attack

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
12-18-2008_51727_1.gif

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont understand k yeh zardari or gilani why they behaving so stupid. I cant understand their stupidity.

smali

Citizen
assalamu alaikum
no idea bro... to be quite honest it almost feels like their hearts are totally blinded by the reality of the nation supporting them IF they defend the honour of the nation ... which is not happening since they are NOT defending the honor of the nation

G

Dear Brothers,

AoA

You guys are thinking that they are Mad & Stupid,
NO Brother they are not.

Why i am saying this because they are now on the top seat of the country, they know very well what is going on, they understand who is behind this. Let me ask you guys why every time on the name of some Jihadi Tanzeem Americans attacks on muslim countries, why only muslims suffers, if the jihadi is faithful to Islam then Muslims never suffer by their work, but if you guys see than always by any attack of jihadi tanzeem gives us no benefits like suidcide bombing, like mumbai attack, like on the name of iraq, on the name of Afghanistan, on the name of Twin Towers,
who got the benefits in all , did you think Muslims, is muslims are more stronger after that, is muslims are more powerful and united after that, the answer is BIG 'NO'.

So what all is happened in Pakistan is by the permission of our own Government. What will happened if india attacks. No one get any benefits, who will died only poor peoples, not zardari son or daughter, his son is living in london, and his family is in dubai, so who will suffer.

They do not have any problem of money, infact they are making money right now, they are increasing their own assests, they are increasing their own bank balances, if musharaf left the money in bank which is as per him is 16 or 17 billion dollars , where are they, why our gov. is taking money from IMF again,

Zardari or Gilani, or any other Politician who will come on seat of President or PM, they are just making money. Cause they new the new world order. they are working for that.

The important thing is now is wake up our own nation and we need to do work on it. If some body killed in Kashmir, if some body killed in Fata, Swat, Balouchistan, karachi, lahore, peshawer, they are our brothers, they are our muslims brothers, if one got killed the whole family goona suffer, if more than one killed in family then the whole generations of that Family gonna suffer.

Please think and do not see what they want to show, See that what is behind the scene and which they do not want to show their own people.

If i hurt some body by my any word in this post i am really sorry for that.

Allah Pakistan ki, hum sub Muslim ki hifazat farmaye,
Ameen.

Ma'salam,

Atif N Siddiqui.