DHA Islamabad and Bahria Town Biggest fraud with People

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Someone should forward this to PM Imran Khan sahb. This is a very serious matter for the affectees which include overseas Pakistanis in large number

Last edited:

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
The big bastards Gen zanany bro major tariq Kayani took 6 billions rs from dha valley he iz on red warrant from interpool nobody iz opening this case bcz of gen zanany this iz a big scam Media dont discuss bcz of army involvement

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Land of this project belongs to Punjab Government and they are going to build a small water dam on this location.

These people should get their money back and land MUST be returned for the purpose of water storage.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Someone should forward this to PM Imran Zkhan sahb. This is a very serious matter for the affectees which include overseas Pakistanis in large number

Nothing serious at all. Imran Khan must not bow down to them.

These are all investors playing media game. Some of them recently purchased many files from open-market and bundling them up to black-mail the government.

If they really wanted their money back they can still sale their files back in market and get 100% of their paid amount back. Also last year DHA gave these clowns option to adjust their files towards new plots in Phase-8 but they all refused. They are playing this game to hit a new jackpot and occupy this land where dam is going to be built by Punjab government inshallah.

Last edited:

umairbsc

Citizen
My friend also invested 5.5 million in 2008 in this project according to commitment have to get a house in couple of years but 2018 and still nothing in hands. It's big scam.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nothing serious at all. Imran Khan must not bow down to them.

These are all investors playing media game. Some of them recently purchased many files from open-market and bundling them up to black-mail the government.

If they really wanted their money back they can still sale their files back in market and get 100% of their paid amount back. Also last year DHA gave these clowns option to adjust their files towards new plots in Phase-8 but they all refused. They are playing this game to hit a new jackpot and occupy this land where dam is going to be built by Punjab government inshallah.
you get mine I will give you mine not only that but I will give you 5% commission if you get me exactly what I paid. I will show you proof that I have not purchased it recently but in 2012. If you can't help then just shut up

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
you get mine I will give you mine not only that but I will give you 5% commission if you get me exactly what I paid. I will show you proof that I have not purchased it recently but in 2012. If you can't help then just shut up

You just made a bad investment decision. Now why we the tax-payers should help bail you out. I knew about this project from day1 and that is why I never booked anything there. Land was set aside for a dam long time ago.