DGISPR responds to Bushra Gohar for criticizing on match tickets

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
This DG ISPR is an idiot who always argues with and outmaneuvered by women. Lately Sana Bucha and now Bushra Gohar. I don't know if he's Bajwa's relative or what. Maybe Asif is his favourite and obedient guy.

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جب اس بشرا گوہرکے دور میں (کے پی کے) لوٹ رہا تھا تو یہ عورت آنکھیں بند کر کے کس کی دوکان سے (ایری لوڈ) ڈلوا رہی تھی ؟؟؟؟؟

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
ھم پاک فوج کے سالار اعلیٰ باجوہ صاحب اور ان کے ساتھ میجر جنرل غفور صاحب کا شکریہ اداکرتے ہیں کہ انھوں نے اپنی ٹیم کے لئیے آپنا قیمتی وقت نکالا اور ٹیم کی حوصلہ افزائی کی ۔ماشاء اللّٰہ وشکریہ
Shukria is not enough. Stick out your tongue and the boots, boy.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
جب اس بشرا گوہرکے دور میں (کے پی کے) لوٹ رہا تھا تو یہ عورت آنکھیں بند کر کے کس کی دوکان سے (ایری لوڈ) ڈلوا رہی تھی ؟؟؟؟؟
From Aleema Baji's grocery

ram lal

Senator (1k+ posts)
how shameful ? ?
gafoor ko tamiz nahi hai lady se baat karne ki .generals can insult any civilian in pakistan .

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a shame Bushra never asked such questions from corrupt thug Afsandyar. Hypocrites.
Watch a Cricket match such a big issue for Pakistan!! They should see that they had a British Army protocol person next to them. They could have arranged complimentary tickets for them. It is quite common here, I have watched Pakistan matches on complementary tickets on Oval and Lords both on complimentary tickets. On last Pakistani tour I watched one day of the test at Oval from complimentary tickets coming from a Pakistani player.
As far back as 1990s I have watched a match on complimentary ticket provided by Wasim Akram.
They all get complimentary tickets.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
93000 begairat cowards surrendered like sheep.

Ghafoor ne indian scammers kuton ki gaand mien sahi surakh kiya hai isliye becharay multi ids ke saath ghafoor ghafoor kar rahay hain scammer dung beatles ki phati pari hai

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
And when people like you insult this country by defaming the Constution, ridiculing the Parliament and slander the elected representatives, shouldn't you be hanged to the trees with your balls?
You may worship your generals, we may adore our democracy.
Shove your democracy where its suits, go and try to defame the armies of so-called western democracies they will hang you by the balls, there is huge difference between democracy and fascism, you are a fascist cocnut hiding behind democracy. Western armies killed millions of muslims in last 15 years, go and just say this in their face to taste the democracy,
You are a bona chootiye a so called liberal worthless soul, democray my where its suits, my shittt