DG ISPR response on Indian channel claim that foreign journalist has confirmed casualties in Balakot

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
برادر روزہ ہے کچھ خیال رکھے۔ ویسے بھی بغیر ثبوت کے کسی پہ الزام نہیں لگانا چاہیے۔

کوئی اسے قادیانی کہہ رہا ہے کوئی ہندو۔۔۔ جو کہ غلط ہے۔

یہ مجھے معلوم ہے کہ آرمی کی نفرت نے اسکی مت ماری ہے لیکن ایسا کچھ نہیں ۔
Thanks for clarification !
we can agree to disagree, we have a historical back ground otherwise,
I didnt have any personal issue with them.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Backgrounds can be taken for life. I had criticised army a lot more than you but when they are really doing bad things. Musharaf was an idiot for sure and Keyani was 50/50. But after Rahil Sharif, Army tried to fix their past errors.

Thanks for clarification !
we can agree to disagree, we have a historical back ground otherwise,
I didnt have any personal issue with them.

Ratan

Effect of Go Mutra boozing & Bollywood movie watching. Wake up Feku Modi's India.

bhaibarood

Backgrounds can be taken for life. I had criticised army a lot more than you but when they are really doing bad things. Musharaf was an idiot for sure and Keyani was 50/50. But after Rahil Sharif, Army tried to fix their past errors.
I agree alot is fixed but ISPR handling of PTM issue is a pandora box just like lal masjid and Bugti murder.
By the way no army personal is being punished yet for atrocites against civilians.
Example Major Ammara Riaz. And Major who beat school kid inside pricipal office.

ASQR1

DG sab kion cover up krtay ho , Hamid meer naay khood humm sabko aik dehsht gardd ki laash dikhai thi ho saktaa hai jharion mai 170 aur desht gardon ki lashain mill jatain jo raat ko darakhton prr so rahay thaay
Assumptions are what you are doing and in doing so you are copying stanic voices.

Last edited:

ASQR1

چلو، چھوٹے سے میگزین میں ہی سہی، بنیئے نے چڈی بنیان کسی کو تو بیچا نہ؟
یہ آنٹی ہیں جن کی اپنی انگریزی سیدھی نہیں ہے۔ انٹرویو کے دوران ہرکات و سکنات بھی کسی جوان شب کی نیم بیداری کی داستان سنا رہا ہے۔
ایسی آنٹیاں اپنے منہہ سے ہی کئی طالبان مار سکتی ہیں۔

سوچنے کی بات ہے کہ ایک اطالوی میگزین ہی کیوں؟
بوفوس نامی ملٹری توپیں انھوں نے ہی بیچی تھیں نہ انڈیا کو؟
لگتا ہے بنیئے نے وہیں کی کسی منہہ مار آنٹی کو چار یا پانچ ہزار یورو میں رازی کر لیا ہے۔
اسلحہ کی ڈٰیل علیٰحدہ ہو گی۔
What is your source, you are a lair. To make browny points. To be recognized as journalist, you are black mark on joirnalism. Stupid. Not share a border but shared a war, WW2. Get you facts right. You moron. Pakistan has shown the effected area to international journalists. So you are a lair.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I agree alot is fixed but ISPR handling of PTM issue is a pandora box just like lal masjid and Bugti murder.
By the way no army personal is being punished yet for atrocites against civilians.
Example Major Ammara Riaz. And Major who beat school kid inside pricipal office.

Army doesn't punished people openly.

If you agree much have been fixed then rest assured that the rest would also be fixed. Bad habits can't be changed overnight. It will take time.

And believe me PTM is nothing. I myself belong to trible areas. Nobody gives them a sh*t. It is just foreign funded propaganda. ANP had done so much politics on it funded by Endian but no success. As ANP and Achakzai have no energy left in them, they have launched this menace. This time they would be dealt through courts not by force.

Last edited:

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Army doesn't punished people openly.

If you agree much have been fixed then rest assured that the rest would also be fixed. Bad habits can't be changed overnight. It will take time.

And believe me PTM is nothing. I myself belong to trible areas. Nobody gives them a sh*t. It is just foreign funded propaganda. ANP had done so much politics on it funded by Endian but no success. As ANP and Achakzai have no energy eft in them, they have launched this manace. This time they would be dealt through courts not by force.

Agreed...PTM is nothing...Fall off TTP..ANP.. Achakzae.. Molvi Diesel.BLA..LeJ....Altaf.Mqm and Nawaz..Zardari on runnmg....Raw..NDS needs someone to create troubles.....All concerned peoples knew...CIA..Mosad..Raw..NDS lost many precious assets in Pakistan since last 10 years...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
آخری 10 سال جو غداروں اور ڈاکووں کی حکومت رہی ہے اس نے گند مچایا ہوا ہے۔ اسکی صفائی میں ابھی وقت لگے گا
Agreed...PTM is nothing...Fall off TTP..ANP.. Achakzae.. Molvi Diesel.BLA..LeJ....Altaf.Mqm and Nawaz..Zardari on runnmg....Raw..NDS needs someone to create troubles.....All concerned peoples knew...CIA..Mosad..Raw..NDS lost many precious assets in Pakistan since last 10 years...

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
mujhay samajh nahi aa e yeh hram ke nutfay apni maaa ko ch.....y pakistan ki kisi web site prr aakrr kisi ko qoute krr ke apni maa , behn biwi baiti ch,,,,y ki koshiosh krtaay hain inn hram ke nutfon naay jo bhonkna hota hai jo apni maaa ch.....i hoti hai woh kion kisi ko quote krr ke chu....y ki koshish krtay hain inn piss drinker gobar khoron ko baar baar apni maaa ch.....y ki aggr zaroortt hai to apni Endian sites prr hi chu....aa liyaa kray mai hrr chadi ko issi wastay bl9ock krtaa hon keh mujhay inki maaa ko naa ch......a pray mgrr yeh badboodaar piss drinker baaz hi nahi aatay humm to inki kisi Endian site prr jaakrr inki maa ko nahi ch....y phirr yeh mujhay quote kion krtay hain bddboodarr gobar khor piss drinkers chaddi

Sohail Shuja

What is your source, you are a lair. To make browny points. To be recognized as journalist, you are black mark on joirnalism. Stupid. Not share a border but shared a war, WW2. Get you facts right. You moron. Pakistan has shown the effected area to international journalists. So you are a lair.
Well quite insipidly moronic. Why do you bother to read posts written in Urdu while you can't stand it?

I simply said that why only Italians are making such a claim? It is known that Italians have their interests with India, specially in defense trade. They are backing up the Indian claim just because there might be some dealing with them behind the scenes. Secondly, this Italian Webzine has just popped out of oblivion. It is not a credible source. Last, but not the least is the language of this Italian aunt.... she can;t speak proper English, moreover she appears to be drunk in the interview. Got it? or shall I explain more as I have to explain to a 5 year old?

ASQR1

Well quite insipidly moronic. Why do you bother to read posts written in Urdu while you can't stand it?

I simply said that why only Italians are making such a claim? It is known that Italians have their interests with India, specially in defense trade. They are backing up the Indian claim just because there might be some dealing with them behind the scenes. Secondly, this Italian Webzine has just popped out of oblivion. It is not a credible source. Last, but not the least is the language of this Italian aunt.... she can;t speak proper English, moreover she appears to be drunk in the interview. Got it? or shall I explain more as I have to explain to a 5 year old?
Firstly I can read Urdu so I do, secondly I as a Pakistani will not allow lairs and cheater spin their lies and spread their false accusations on Pakistan. Cupish.