DG ISI Gen Zaheer ul Islam Should Resign For The Sake of Institution - Ansar Abbasi

jeosher

MPA (400+ posts)
chalo atom bomb ka credit to do na Nawaz sharif.....!!
A soldier is no more respectful than a police man and a teacher or a clerk. They do a job and they get paid for that....!!!

Get out of the conspiracy theories, even if OBL was not killed, how can some one cross your borders and no bloody general gets sacked!!!

And if you want list of our beloved army's achievement, here it is;

71, SIACHEN, KARGIL and OBL....if some other country had this list on their CV- a dozen generals would be sacked and imprisoned- but no they are sacred and sensitive than a 16 years old girl...!!!

Love and respect for soldiers and PAKISTAN but none for the incompetent generals!!

I hope you are getting my point!! Thanks

Yeh Army hay jo abhi tak bacha howa hay warna kab ki bharati fouj aa kar tumhare ghar ghus kar tumhain utha lay jati. or OBL OBL kia drama laga rakha hay ??? Ajj tak kabhi sabit howa OBL tha koi video koi picture koi proof sab bukwas or fazool bukwas, bolte ho ajj Pakistan main bejli nahin lakin atom bomb hay, per yeh nahin bolte ager atom bomb na hoota to ajj Pakistan hi naa hota aur kab ka bharaat ghus kar behta hota yahan.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sine last few years,started from. Zardari to now Nawaz..there have been
continue attack on Pak.Army.I strongly feel this is doing knowingly.by
Zardari,Nawaz,Judiciary,and Media..to whom they wants to happy?
you can..guess...Simple answer..CIA.RAW,MOSAD....
first..Memo Gate..then..Missing Persons .Lal.Masjid .Abbtabad incident..
now.attack on Medias....the enemy of Pakistan.try their last to
demoralized Pak Army..which is the only.force.who.stand between
the Great Game of CIA.RAW .MOSAD.Nawaz is fully.support the
Khawajah Asif.to abused.Pak Army..now.he.support.Geo.to.
put pressure on Army.can any one tell....what the.real reason
behind..that..Nawaz,Zardari. sold Medias..together against Pak Army
think..and tell me.

Musa A Khan

Banned
تجھے بڑی تکلیف ہے

تیرے منہ سے بھی کسی دن یہ مجرمانہ نقاب اتر جاۓ گا ، دہشت گردوں کے چمچے

Takleef usko hui thi waise or btw ye meri pic hi nahi :P

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Takleef usko hui thi waise or btw ye meri pic hi nahi :P

This is your inner..... not your picture .... I know it and it unveil your maturity.

u must be physically living in north America for bread and butter , but mentally with terrorists. .... covering your face

every No.2 terrorist is like u.....2 face person

Musa A Khan

Banned
This is your inner..... not your picture .... I know it and it unveil your maturity.

u must be physically living in north America for bread and butter , but mentally with terrorists. .... covering your face

every No.2 terrorist is like u.....2 face person

Ye lo ker lo deedar :)

plxMGrK.jpg

RustamShah

Banned
Beta Jee isko Balaclava (clothing) kehte hi burqe or iss men bohot farak hai 5 jamate pass ker li hoti to aaj ye haal na hota :P

Adain to tumhari saari aurton wali hain, harkatain bhi tumhari aurton wali.. Besharam.. aurat.. Ghair Muharram se batain karte hoe sharam nahi aati ?

Rizwan2009

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تيرا ادارا جنگ اور جيو فحاشي و عرياني سرعام پھيلا رہا ہے اور تو فحاشي کے خلا ف اسي کے اخبارات ميں کالم لکھتا پھر رہا ہے اپنے ادارے کے کافرانہ رويہ کے خلاف کيا تو نے استعفيٰ ديا ہے جو آئي ايس آئي کے سربراہ سے استعفىٰ مانگ رہا ہے