DG ISI demanded resignation and threatened with Martial Law: Nawaz Sharif

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Former DG ISI Zaheerul Isam demanded his resignation in the middle of night and threatened Martial Law during dharna

Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif claimed on Wednesday that former ISI chief Lieutenant General (retired) Zaheer-ul-Islam had asked him to resign “in the middle of the night” during the 2014 anti-government sit-ins.

“I received a message in the middle of the night,” Sharif told PML-N members in the party’s central executive committee meeting. “It was said that 'if you don't do that you will have to face the consequences and martial law can also be imposed'.

“I said… do whatever you want but I won't resign,” Sharif added.

In 2014, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf and Tahir-ul-Qadri’s Pakistan Awami Tehreek had staged a 126-day sit-in in Islamabad against alleged rigging of the 2013 elections.

Lt Gen (retired) Islam had served as the ISI chief from March 19, 2012 to November 7, 2014.

Remember in 2016 Mushahid ullah made similar claim:

LAHORE: (Web Desk, Dunya News) – Federal Minister Climate Change Mushahidullah Khan has on Friday revealed that the former Director General (DG) Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lt. General Zaheerul Islam wanted to overthrow Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) government and take over the country. He said that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had played the audio tapes of former DG ISI to army chief General Raheel Sharif, reported Dunya News.

Last edited:

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
DG ISI Zaheer ul Isam Baber demanded his resgination in the middle of night and threatened Martial Law during dharna

stay tuned for video...
brave lion of lahore should have fired ISI chief there and then. Whats the use of crying now?
We'll get to hear more of these kind of stories in coming days "usne ye kaha", "usne woh kaha" makes not difference.

khota league is targeting retired Generals if they are brave enough blame sitting generals as well.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
brave lion of lahore should have fired ISI chief there and then. Whats the use of crying now?
We'll get to hear more of these kind of stories in coming days "usne ye kaha", "usne woh kaha" makes not difference.
Don't u remember he tried to fire COAS and how it turned out?

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
DG ISI Zaheer ul Isam Baber demanded his resgination in the middle of night and threatened Martial Law during dharna

Remember in 2016 Mushahid ullah made similar claim:

LAHORE: (Web Desk, Dunya News) – Federal Minister Climate Change Mushahidullah Khan has on Friday revealed that the former Director General (DG) Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lt. General Zaheerul Islam wanted to overthrow Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) government and take over the country. He said that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had played the audio tapes of former DG ISI to army chief General Raheel Sharif, reported Dunya News.

پاکستان کی پوری تاریخ میں اس مستند جھوٹے کا نام سنہری حروف میں لکھا جائے گا کہ اس نے جھوٹ کو پاکستان کا قیمتی قومی اثاثہ بنا کر رکھ دیا

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Since I have you on permanent ignore for being a harami so to the title of your post I have only this to say....
Lol......

Iconoclast

Since I have you on permanent ignore for being a harami so to the title of your post I have only this to say....
Lol......

Tirmezi

Councller (250+ posts)
If he lives in the UK, he will be humiliated for the rest of his life. UK Pakistani community would always call him a choor in public.

Hate_Nooras

Don't u remember he tried to fire COAS and how it turned out?
But he should have stood his ground. Do you think IK would ever back down. Its about character and bravery and NS is a total pussey. He always pretends to get angry after a fight has finished, during the fight he gets on his knees sucks of his rival.

Eagle-on-the-green

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh idda saala wi tey Noon main hi tha.....pichlay election kay bahd PTI main aya......aur iss ka rishtay dar MZH ubb bhi Noon ka chacha hai......