Details of PM Imran Khan’s progress so far - Don’t Listen to main stream media’s propaganda

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
‏بھائی پرانی جرسی میں پھر رہا ہے
‏بہن “نیو جرسی“میں جائیدادیں بنا رہی ہے ۔۔۔

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Aik baat kaho, zindgi me kabhi bhi Aleema Khan, IK ki dependent nahi rahi. Being someone's sister doesn't make your responsible for her tax affairs. Show me a law anywhere in the world that it does make you responsible!!

Now lets talk about some real issues of responsibilities.
Where were you when BB, so clean and pak according to many idiots, was living life of luxury, educating her children in the UK in private schools/colleges etc. While having no visible and legit means of income. Still maintaining she is clean, while Mr 10% as he was known then, Zardari was looting the country blue. May be she used to think money grows on trees and Zardari found few of them.
Always remember, as a matter of fact, the Surrey Palace was first denied and then accepted by her. Swiss $65 million first denied and then collected by them.
Lets talk about princesses of Darkness, Maryam Safdar. From where she was wearing designer watches, clothes, purses, shoes, educating her son in the UK!! I am sure you know the declared income of Maryam and Safdar. Before you open your mouth, Nawaz has declared Maryam and her children as his dependents.
Just to remind you in case you start the fcukiiiiiiiiiiiing retards mantra of having wealth from 1930, the best income tax declared income by the Gaaaanja Shitan is close to £100,000 in a tax year. They wouldn't even pay for the family's air travel in business class between UK and PAK.
Here right on your face, the examples of dependency in Tax laws.
These are facts you can never deny during your useless, crooked life.

grand

Councller (250+ posts)
Wow you made my day I read it quite a few times and every time I read it , it mesmerize me

Aik baat kaho, zindgi me kabhi bhi Aleema Khan, IK ki dependent nahi rahi. Being someone's sister doesn't make your responsible for her tax affairs. Show me a law anywhere in the world that it does make you responsible!!

Now lets talk about some real issues of responsibilities.
Where were you when BB, so clean and pak according to many idiots, was living life of luxury, educating her children in the UK in private schools/colleges etc. While having no visible and legit means of income. Still maintaining she is clean, while Mr 10% as he was known then, Zardari was looting the country blue. May be she used to think money grows on trees and Zardari found few of them.
Always remember, as a matter of fact, the Surrey Palace was first denied and then accepted by her. Swiss $65 million first denied and then collected by them.
Lets talk about princesses of Darkness, Maryam Safdar. From where she was wearing designer watches, clothes, purses, shoes, educating her son in the UK!! I am sure you know the declared income of Maryam and Safdar. Before you open your mouth, Nawaz has declared Maryam and her children as his dependents.
Just to remind you in case you start the fcukiiiiiiiiiiiing retards mantra of having wealth from 1930, the best income tax declared income by the Gaaaanja Shitan is close to £100,000 in a tax year. They wouldn't even pay for the family's air travel in business class between UK and PAK.
Here right on your face, the examples of dependency in Tax laws.
These are facts you can never deny during your useless, crooked life.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan has no hope until we create a system that help our young people with new startups.

Sadly, Khan and Bajwa are still kissing filthy azzez of rich and powerful elite families who are responsible for the mess we have today in this country.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

By the way HOW is PTI government's performance related to Aleema khan's properties??

Such statements are only made with the intention to divert, distract and dodge from real issues strategy which might have worked in the past but enough!

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
so dnt believe in Main Stream Journalist Media but believe a guy who lives and sleep in a Suzuki Mehran !

aadil jahangeer

Minister (2k+ posts)
so dnt believe in Main Stream Journalist Media but believe a guy who lives and sleep in a Suzuki Mehran !

موٹے گانڈو جتنی مرضی ماں چدوا لو زلیل اسی طرح ہونا ہے تم لوگوں نے جس طرح تمہارایہ سوتیلا ڈیڈی پچھلے پورے ہفتے ٹویٹر پہ ہوا ہے۔

50110563_10156004397232963_2022369313637269504_n.jpg

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dr. Muzzamil is one of the renowned and neutral economists of Pakistan who openly appreciates and criticizes on good and bad policies of the government.

Listen up what he is saying about the policies of PTI, PPP and PMLN.

This is perhaps the best response to all propaganda on airing on channels, from PPP, PMLN, MQM, JI, JUIF and other opposition parties their followers who even do not know the "E" of economics and economy.

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Baap Kot lakhpat may sweep kuraha hai or Maryam Qatri suhag Raat muna rahee hai. Jahil dalal of Modi.