Departure of Shahbaz Gil. Will Buzdar survive now? Rauf Klasra Shares his views !!

Mukhtar Lodhi

کلاسرا صاحب نے خود مان لیا ہے کہ بزدار صاحب انکمپیٹینٹ ہیں ۔۔اور ان کا مطلب بس یہ سمجھ آیا کہ حکومت یہ دونوں ہی چلا رہے تھے۔ پھر یہ بھی غلط ہی تھا؟ تو کیا لوگ صیح نہیں کہہ رہے کہ بزدار صاحب کو تبدیل کر دیں ؟ شہباز شریف کے وقت کون سا سپوکس پرسن آپ کو نظر آتا تھا؟ شاہد ۹۰ فیصد لوگوں کو یہاں معلوم نہیں ہو گا

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here I would agree with Rauf Kalasra's analysis. There is no doubt that Dr. Shehbaz Gill is an intelligent, hard working and a go getter type of a professional. Its a big blow to the PTI.

I don't get this guy, I have seen his earlier reviews of Shahbaz Gill, he always used to address him in a derogatory way saying "Shahbaz Gill" jaisay loog etc.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't get this guy, I have seen his earlier reviews of Shahbaz Gill, he always used to address him in a derogatory way saying "Shahbaz Gill" jaisay loog etc.

Munawar you're right. I myself is not a fan of Rauf as he's like a chameleon changing his colors all the time according to the situation. He's too verbose and too judgmental, that is not a role of a reporter. A reporter's job is to report only without becoming judgmental.
My comment was directed towards what he said pertaining to Dr. Shehbaz Gill's unceremonious exit from the Punjab and its potential fall out on the PTI Punjab government. I have no love lost for Usman Buzdar either. He's the most incompop CM Punjab ever have had in centuries.