Delete the topic

raqeebroosia2

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yes absolutely OK my dear, geyser adds another layer of protection for you.

Let me ask you when you put water in your nose, do you put it all the way back that a little comes out in your throat ? doesnt plain water sting your nose ?

I use geser for ,which provide hot water for wudu. Is it ok?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes absolutely OK my dear, geyser adds another layer of protection for you.

Let me ask you when you put water in your nose, do you put it all the way back that a little comes out in your throat ? doesnt plain water sting your nose ?
no. Just till nose but yesterday a bit of water went to my brain and it was non geyser water.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is the temperature the geyser is set to? This bug loves hot temperatures up to 42c. Make sure the water in your geyser actually boils to higher temperature than 42c.

Just boil a lot of water, put it in a container and use it to rinse your nose and mouth during wudu. Should last you months as very little water is used for wudu.

You can use normal water for the rest of wudu.
if it is at very normal temp?

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
I live in DHA ,however, i am scared because water went into my brain. There was sand dust in Karachi and my tank is not cleaned since 3 years. I am scread because this virus in Karachi. However, Allah ka shukar ha ka i have not any thing serious yet.
MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU SHIFAA..... THERE IS HADEES OF RASOOL SALLAHO ALEHE WA ALEHEE WASSALAM... CURE YOUR DESIES WITH "SADAQAH"
PLEASE GIVE SOME SADAQAH...

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am serious feeling that i might got naegleria fowleri because i did wudu 1 day back and we do not clean our underground tank for 3 to 5 years and there is gutter line open ,which is passing through our water line.

What should i do for now?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Normal temperature doesn't kill it. Karachi gets temperature between 35-45c which is ideal for this germ.

So you need to either boil the water or disinfect it with bleach.
Bro aga khan says that symptoms appear withon 24 hrs. Is it true?