"Deep Jin Ka Raiwind K Mahalat mai Jalay" - Altaf Hussain doing parody of Shahbaz Sharif

engr.iffi

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: "Deep Jin Ka Raiwind Nahal mai Jalay" - Altaf Hussain doing parody of Shahbaz Sharif

I am not supporter of Nawaz Shareef........... but this Altaf is not just more than maskhara .............

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: "Deep Jin Ka Raiwind Nahal mai Jalay" - Altaf Hussain doing parody of Shahbaz Sharif

aik jaga per itnay saray idiots nahi dekhay

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

PTI is little too educated for PMLN. MQM is the answer to them. They will understand only this method.

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Subah Subah kis Gadhay ki awaz suna di bhai.
Altaf%20Hussain%20Donkey%20Kissing%20Scene_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

I am not supporter of Nawaz Shareef........... but this Altaf is not just more than maskhara .............
Sirf maskhara ??/yeh to........................ aap samajh gaiy hongay ;:lol::lol::lol::lol:

FaceTruth

Banned

PTI is little too educated for PMLN. MQM is the answer to them. They will understand only this method.

Don't forget what MQM have did with Imran Khan. They brought his half naked picture with his US girl friend and legal paper stating he has child in America. Today you are laughing on PML(N) but tomorrow you will have to face MQM too.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I would watch it but I cant stand his face..
angry_smile.gif

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Don't forget what MQM have did with Imran Khan. They brought his half naked picture with his US girl friend and legal paper stating he has child in America. Today you are laughing on PML(N) but tomorrow you will have to face MQM too.
I support parties on issues. I have praised mqm in the past when I felt like it. I am a free soul. If I am against mqm that does not mean I should hate their existence. I praised NS for being in Sindh with flood victims. I will like or dislike some one on an issue.

Hamaad

MPA (400+ posts)

What legal papers??? with which thy culdnt prove anything lol...Pti ll defo face thm but i hv a request pls ask ur altaf to cm to pakistan...he has got his governr in sindh pher bhi darta hai lol...just imagin whn IK ll b pm i m sure he wont even do telefonic speechz....

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I do not want to watch this idiot ..... as last time when I watched him in Sep 2011 'Live Mujra from UK", trust me .... I was not feeling well for at least two days ..... in short I do not want to ruined my Sunday due to this useless crap ..... :lol::lol:

WatanDost

ISS KABHI
BHAINSAI jaisi aur Kabhi SOO.AR jaisi AWAZ ko
mai nahi SUNTA mai nahi JANTA,

BTW waisey Yeah AWAZ kahan sai NIKAL raha hai ???

sohailpaki

What was Altaf Hussain trying to prove with all this ****. i admit shahbaz sharif used unethical language but what was this. i am sad to say that our country is running under these kind of rulers. Only hope is Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

don't forget what mqm have did with imran khan. They brought his half naked picture with his us girl friend and legal paper stating he has child in america. Today you are laughing on pml(n) but tomorrow you will have to face mqm too.
bacho soo jao werna mqm aajayegi ha ha ha.pmln pti,ppp all are same mqm will sort out these political party one by one.mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

gorgias

الطاف حسین کا انداز گفتگو، تقریر کا انداز ایسا ہے کہکوئی بھی ذی ہوش، عقل مند اور سمجھ دار آدمی پانچ منٹ سے زیادہ سن ہی نہیں سکتا، بلکہ سننا برداشت ہی نہیں کر سکتا۔تو یہ لوگ گھنٹوں کیسے بیٹھ کر اتنے صبر و تحمل سے سنتے ہیں۔