Dear Waseem Get Well Soon. Insha'Allah

Waseem

Staff member
Dear Bros and Sis I am grateful to all of you for your kind wishes and Duas... Alhumdulillah.. i got operated on Tuesday and am recovering now. It will however take a while till i get fully recovered. Please remember me in your prayers as still i need em a lot.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
How are you Waseem Bhai? Please keep updating us on your health status.... may Allah recover you at the earliest.

Last edited:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Masha'Allah good to hear from you Brother Waseem :) and make sure to take appropriate rest as recommended.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Welcome back waseem bhai...
Do take rest as it is essential for your health..
Taul Bhai where are you, why you are posting on this forum only on GET WELL SOON threads.. Why?/ Where are you.
Missing u much..

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Assalam-o-alaikum

Taul Bhai where are you, why you are posting on this forum only on GET WELL SOON threads.. Why?/ Where are you.
Missing u much..

Wa-Alaikum-As-Salaam Dear Brother Biomat,

I'm here brother like always :) but as you may recall our conversation couple of months back,still haven't been able to free myself of the essential tasks that needed to be taken care of...Slowly but surely i'm catching up with them but it would be a while before i get done so for the time being just making sure all my brothers here are doing fine :)

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wa-Alaikum-As-Salaam Dear Brother Biomat,

I'm here brother like always :) but as you may recall our conversation couple of months back,still haven't been able to free myself of the essential tasks that needed to be taken care of...Slowly but surely i'm catching up with them but it would be a while before i get done so for the time being just making sure all my brothers here are doing fine :)

Good to read you brother after a very long time,
I was thinking of sending you PM. Our Indian friends miss you a lot.
Keep well Brother. God Bless.

Kurwaa Such

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear Bros and Sis I am grateful to all of you for your kind wishes and Duas... Alhumdulillah.. i got operated on Tuesday and am recovering now. It will however take a while till i get fully recovered. Please remember me in your prayers as still i need em a lot.

May ALLAH TAALA give you, Waseem Bhai a full, long lasting and blessed recovery so you can come back quickly to spread message of ALLAH and HIS BELOVED PROPHET PBUH by virtue of this blessed month. ( Ameen sum ameen ).