Dear Tehreek-e-Insaf Leaders,

Syed Haider Imam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Tehreek-e-Insaf Leaders,

Do not mess around with PTI, betray Imran Khan and become hindrance in his vison and mission.
Pakistan’s administrative system has been crippled down and we are at verge of financial collapse.
We do not support Tehreek-e-Insaf so that you join this party, make investment and take your share from national cake by using our votes. We have seen enough for the last 70 years. Every political and religious leader has betrayed us over and over. Media propagate that we sell our votes for a “ QEEMA VALA NAAN”, as a matter of fact we bring change every time. Army General’s stolen our votes and inducts their own cronies.

Imran Khan has recently kicked out half of K-P parliamentarian due to selling their votes in senate elections but keeping a blind eye on Mian Mahmood ur Rashid ( PTI, Opposition leader in Punjab assembly ) who has been compromised in Punjab assembly, insulted his party and peoples mandate. An immediate and stern action must be taken against him and immediately isolate him from all party activities.

Mr. Imran Khan …………..Please make a note that we are not your dumb supporter’s. Please do not allow others to put a stamp of “ Patwarees” on us. It’s disgusting word for political supporters. I hope that you will take appropriate actions before it’s too late. All other PTI Leaders, beware.................I will make your life hell on social media. This time , i am alone but soon many will join me.

image.png

https://dunya.com.pk/index.php/author/rauf-kalsra/2018-05-23/23392/69358590

Last edited by a moderator:

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am with you brother, am a strong advocate of self accountability. Ppl should be nipped in the bud before they are allowed to screw us over even if its members from PTI. We want a progressive, enlightened and corruption free pakistan. And if anyone or anybody in PTI is going to stop that we as pti voters will name and shame them.

Syed Haider Imam

I hope IK is listening, else this issue must be escalated to him directly but not sure how.

I am going to be surprise if he is oblivious about his act of betraying with his party.
In 2013 Elections, many people alleged him for selling PTI tickets but no one launched any inquiry.
There was a hot debate in " The Repoter" talk show. The new anchor was PTI candidate and he alleged him for taking money.
Imran Khan or whoever is responsible,must launch investigation .
Till that time, he must be isolated from all the activities of the parties.

Syed Haider Imam

I am with you brother, am a strong advocate of self accountability. Ppl should be nipped in the bud before they are allowed to screw us over even if its members from PTI. We want a progressive, enlightened and corruption free pakistan. And if anyone or anybody in PTI is going to stop that we as pti voters will name and shame them.

Thanks for your support. We have to raise our concerns. We must not act like other parties supporters.
They have wasted their life for nothing. We must not follow their path. We must keep our eyes open, that's the only way we could achieve glories for our coming generations. At least, they are not going to be wasted.

Aadee Zafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for your support. We have to raise our concerns. We must not act like other parties supporters.
They have wasted their life for nothing. We must not follow their path. We must keep our eyes open, that's the only way we could achieve glories for our coming generations. At least, they are not going to be wasted.

Also we need to raise voice over naeem ul haq act

THEMUSLIM

Senator (1k+ posts)
kiyun settle kiya???????????? kiya ye iske baap ka paisa hai?????????????????? apney mulazim ko to 100 RS. bhi nahin chorrtey ye beghair.at log aur Pakistani qaum ka paisa jo bhi lootna chahta hai loot le............ yaqeenan is ne bhi kuch liya hoga........... My appeal to Imran Khan to check and punish all culprits like this............... agar yehi haal raha to hamari daastan bhi na hogi daastanon main..........................

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why can't NAB take action against any corruption regardless of what public accounts committee is saying?

M.Tariq

MPA (400+ posts)
Very True , I am failed to understand what is going on in this party,According to recent statements Generals are still in politics and r equally responsible for cahoas ,division in the country etc.The leaders new policy of embrassing everyone regardless of their political characters is a source of discouragement for an idiological workers.This must be addressed.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I am going to be surprise if he is oblivious about his act of betraying with his party.
In 2013 Elections, many people alleged him for selling PTI tickets but no one launched any inquiry.
There was a hot debate in " The Repoter" talk show. The new anchor was PTI candidate and he alleged him for taking money.
Imran Khan or whoever is responsible,must launch investigation .
Till that time, he must be isolated from all the activities of the parties.
حضرت امام صاحب ، عمران خان پر الزام نہ لگاؤ کہ وہ کچھ نہی دیکھتا
کیا تم زیادہ سیانے ہو عمران سے ؟؟؟

Syed Haider Imam

I hope IK is listening, else this issue must be escalated to him directly but not sure how.

I totally forgot to mention yesterday that Naeem ul Haq was in Arshad Sharif program. He handed over bunch of files to him.
He has handed over documentary proof to Imran Khan buddy.
I am surprise he only taunt slightly, he did not bash him badly.

Syed Haider Imam

Why can't NAB take action against any corruption regardless of what public accounts committee is saying?

Brother , you should understand how NAB works
You must also understand how Public accounts committee works and the role of opposition leader.
This is the job of NAB to take action against CM of Punjab for all financial wrong doings of the Government.
................................................and Imran Khan must take action against Mahmood Ur Rasheed since his leader has been compromised.

Last edited:

Syed Haider Imam

Also we need to raise voice over naeem ul haq act

I beg to disagree. Media did not report this incident with fairness. We have dumb and biased analyst who have no time to dig out the reason. They gets a file and read out loud.
This sort of incident do happens on politcal tv talk shows. There are tons of videos when parliamentarian broke the physical fight in the house.
This happened in so many countries. FYI, I am not trying to justify this incident . This is not my job. I am just doing my analyses.
We must remember that Danial Aziz incited the violence. This is what Khawaja Sira did in the assembly against Imran Khan.
Consequently, Imran Khan did not visit assembly after that incident.
Who incited Khawaja Sira ?
Nawaz Sharif and speaker let it happen. Who was looser ?

Again, Danial Aziz got ministry due to BHONKA PUN. He did not get ministry due to personal qualities.
Once he become minister, he did not justify his job. He is still loud speaker of NS and defending him.
Nawaz Sharif has unleashed him against Supreme Court judges . He has done this act over and over.
Nawaz Sharif has incited his dogs who came from Musharraf party or who were not in PML-N
Instead of Charging NS , court too suo moto against couple of PML-N barking dogs.
As usual, SC judges are just playing around with justice system. They restrained them to some extent.
If SC would taught him a lesson, he would never incite violence anywhere else.
He has proven himself that he is a dog and his job depends on barking.
What would you do if someone has this history ?
Inquiries always look at the background of such knee jerk reaction.
Here Naeem Ul Haq is not at fault. If SC judges lost their patience then what do you expect from others ?

Saboo

Brother , you should understand how NAB works
You must also understand how Public accounts committee works and the role of opposition leader.
This is the job of NAB to take action against CM of Punjab for all financial wrong doings of the Government.
................................................and Imran Khan must take action against Mahmood Ur Rasheed since his leader has been compromised.
But sir my question is that even if Mehmood Ur Rasheed witewashed all the wrong doings Of CM punjab in public account committee, can NAB stillgoes ahead and start investigating CM?

Syed Haider Imam

But sir my question is that even if Mehmood Ur Rasheed witewashed all the wrong doings Of CM punjab in public account committee, can NAB stillgoes ahead and start investigating CM?

Thanks for asking this question. I have created my own conspiracy theories. Beside Propoganda, i am mastering this art too.

1- Sharif family has inducted their loyalist who are trying to manipulate the records. ( This is fact )
We all know that most of the records have been burnt already.
2- They have already initiated the cases but since they are in Government therefore they are influencing the system. No wonder they are slow against a god father.
3- Last but not least, Our Army Generals have given him amnesty to keep a balance in the Pakistani politics. To my understanding, this is the biggest reasons why Imran Khan is embracing all local mafia lords. He wanted to go all in this time.

Saboo

Thanks for asking this question. I have created my own conspiracy theories. Beside Propoganda, i am mastering this art too.

1- Sharif family has inducted their loyalist who are trying to manipulate the records. ( This is fact )
We all know that most of the records have been burnt already.
2- They have already initiated the cases but since they are in Government therefore they are influencing the system. No wonder they are slow against a god father.
3- Last but not least, Our Army Generals have given him amnesty to keep a balance in the Pakistani politics. To my understanding, this is the biggest reasons why Imran Khan is embracing all local mafia lords. He wanted to go all in this time.
Very interesting! but where is the answer to my question?:p

Aadee Zafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I beg to disagree. Media did not report this incident with fairness. We have dumb and biased analyst who have no time to dig out the reason. They gets a file and read out loud.
This sort of incident do happens on politcal tv talk shows. There are tons of videos when parliamentarian broke the physical fight in the house.
This happened in so many countries. FYI, I am not trying to justify this incident . This is not my job. I am just doing my analyses.
We must remember that Danial Aziz incited the violence. This is what Khawaja Sira did in the assembly against Imran Khan.
Consequently, Imran Khan did not visit assembly after that incident.
Who incited Khawaja Sira ?
Nawaz Sharif and speaker let it happen. Who was looser ?

Again, Danial Aziz got ministry due to BHONKA PUN. He did not get ministry due to personal qualities.
Once he become minister, he did not justify his job. He is still loud speaker of NS and defending him.
Nawaz Sharif has unleashed him against Supreme Court judges . He has done this act over and over.
Nawaz Sharif has incited his dogs who came from Musharraf party or who were not in PML-N
Instead of Charging NS , court too suo moto against couple of PML-N barking dogs.
As usual, SC judges are just playing around with justice system. They restrained them to some extent.
If SC would taught him a lesson, he would never incite violence anywhere else.
He has proven himself that he is a dog and his job depends on barking.
What would you do if someone has this history ?
Inquiries always look at the background of such knee jerk reaction.
Here Naeem Ul Haq is not at fault. If SC judges lost their patience then what do you expect from others ?

If we talk about that particular show may be he was right or may be he was wrong.
but after that in a video where he was saying that imran khan appreciated his act was definitely wrong.
he should keep his mouth close over off camera talks.
and if some of the pmln member do the same thing then its hard for us to protest
anyway everyone has its own point of view

Last edited: