Dear PM, you and SECP, FBR are talking about giving ease of doing business in Pakistan

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear PM, you and SECP, FBR are talking about giving ease of doing business in Pakistan and you are calling foreign investors to come, yes, may be it is easy for those who will have support of you or other high officials..but you don't know how difficult it is for ordinary foreigners like myself to get NTN, STRN, LCCI, Weboc registration which is a very long process and some departments ask for black money to get things done...my company is registered on 17-12-2018 with SECP, till now we are struggling to get the STRN...then a long process to get LCCI membership then Weboc...our export order & import order are facing cancellation due to the delay to these registration...i am not alone, many of my Chinese friends are facing similar issues...
FBR is asking for bribe to get STRN
Chiness investor :
https://www.facebook.com/zamzam114

Last edited by a moderator:

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother this is not me;
Please read the complete thread,
Foreign FB profile is at the end who is facing this problem.
You call yourself a foreigner. On Siasat.pk , you are wellknown Maryam Media cell member. But it was a good attempt creating a thread criticizing IK and every step he takes.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear PM, you and SECP, FBR are talking about giving ease of doing business in Pakistan and you are calling foreign investors to come, yes, may be it is easy for those who will have support of you or other high officials..but you don't know how difficult it is for ordinary foreigners like myself to get NTN, STRN, LCCI, Weboc registration which is a very long process and some departments ask for black money to get things done...my company is registered on 17-12-2018 with SECP, till now we are struggling to get the STRN...then a long process to get LCCI membership then Weboc...our export order & import order are facing cancellation due to the delay to these registration...i am not alone, many of my Chinese friends are facing similar issues...
FBR is asking for bribe to get STRN
Chiness investor :
https://www.facebook.com/zamzam114
Unfortunately, this is true for almost all departments. You can talk all good, but this bureaucracy needs a big stick in their behind.

Kanwal

MPA (400+ posts)
You call yourself a foreigner. On Siasat.pk , you are wellknown Maryam Media cell member. But it was a good attempt creating a thread criticizing IK and every step he takes.
brother i will support this thread coz my family is facing +- same problems

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Everyone trying to set up small business in Pakistan is facing same problems.............
FBR, Wapda make the life miserable and people prefer to search for job instead of doing business.................

Wapda shall be managed to facilitate the business activities...............No one can bribe at every single step and eventually they lose the trust.................

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
bureaucracy is a big mess and its going to take hell lots of effort to get it straight. Thanks for PPP and PMLN for destroying it in last 30 years.

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Post your issues and possible solutions on PMs portal. I believe all complaints get noticed by the PM.
Its Not PM Job to Fix Everything --> Not He Can take Notice of Every Issue ---> Whole System Ministers / Secretary and under staff should also do their Job Seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!11

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its Not PM Job to Fix Everything --> Not He Can take Notice of Every Issue ---> Whole System Ministers / Secretary and under staff should also do their Job Seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!11

As far we know, all complaints are evaluated, categorized, prioritized and presented to the PM, who then instructs the relevant ministries to take action. Any strategic type of issues (such as identified by the starter of this thread) are to be discussed in the cabinet meetings. The PM portal is meant to bypass the advisers and bureaucracy and directly make PM aware of the ground level issues.