Dawn “reporting”

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I read an article on dawn.com earlier, which reported on the SC proceedings from yesterday about the alleged development funds case yesterday.

It neglected to mention a few key points like Judge Esa himself said he wasn’t sure if the WhatsApp messages he provided were authentic or not and also that CJ has barred Esa from hearing any cases against PM as Esa could be biased.

it could be a huge coincidence but I let dawn know this, and 30 mins later that article has been removed from the website and replaced by the one below which is more accurate - for comparison Express tribune got it right first time

very disappointing that the self claimed leader of the English papers can’t even report accurately- but I guess most of you knew that already ?

asus87

MPA (400+ posts)
If you ever have a glimpse at comments section on their website. 95% are Indians (or fake Pakistani ID's).

I even remember long time ago that when NS got punished for Panana papers, all the comments from Anti-Pakistan are filled for the love of NS as no one is greater than him.

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
I read an article on dawn.com earlier, which reported on the SC proceedings from yesterday about the alleged development funds case yesterday.

It neglected to mention a few key points like Judge Esa himself said he wasn’t sure if the WhatsApp messages he provided were authentic or not and also that CJ has barred Esa from hearing any cases against PM as Esa could be biased.

it could be a huge coincidence but I let dawn know this, and 30 mins later that article has been removed from the website and replaced by the one below which is more accurate - for comparison Express tribune got it right first time

very disappointing that the self claimed leader of the English papers can’t even report accurately- but I guess most of you knew that already ?
The judgement has not barred Qazi Faiz from hearing matters pertaining to PM, rather he's been told to refrain himself from it to uphold impartialilty and justice. But technically Qazi faiz can be barred by CJP as bench of each case is constituted by CJP.

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
If you ever have a glimpse at comments section on their website. 95% are Indians (or fake Pakistani ID's).

I even remember long time ago that when NS got punished for Panana papers, all the comments from Anti-Pakistan are filled for the love of NS as no one is greater than him.
And when I try to comment it doesn't get approved for publishing.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ڈان گروپ کے ممیسئے مالک کے پچھواڑے کی کھرک سے پیدا شدہ ڈان پچھواڑہ لیکس روزانہ نئی نئی لیکس جن کو یہ ممیسیا اور گے رپورٹنگ کا نام دیتا ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Calling what the likes of Dawn and Jew news is doing reporting in itself is a great travesty of the standard of journalism. All they do is build the corrupt mafia narrative and put an anti govt and IK spin on everything else.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is the liberalization and Indian influence on our top media outlets in the late 90s early 2000s that changed the game. Dubai is the main center where money and favors get distributed. Paying Dawn Geo etc. gets the best ROI (return on investment).