Danish Schools inagurated in three more cities of Punjab

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salute to the efforts of the Shahbaz Sharif for the betterment of the people of Pakistan..............I am really happy that Education and Health are among his priorities............

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101225642&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110425

1101225636-1.jpg

1101225636-2.gif

Punjab Government Danish Schools Project. After the completion of six Daanish Schools for male and female students in Rahimyar Khan, Hasilpur and Chishtian. Punjab Government inauguaration 8 more Schools in Ab Jhand (Attock), Hernoli (Mianwali), DG Khan and Fazil Pur ( Rajan Pur). Chief Minister Punjab Muhammad Shabaz Shahbaz Sharif will inaugurate it.
Danish-School-Attock-Mianwali-DG-Khan-and-Fazil-Pur-Inauguration-today-April-24-2011-by-Shabaz-Shahbaz-Sharif-CM-Punjab.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Was just watching news...People were sleeping while waiting for shebaz Sharif ,cos he was late...that was funny.
@topic....Good effort.I always support the promotion of education whether its done with somebody's own money or money of the nation.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Shahbaz Sharif Inagurated Daanish Schools In Attock Mianwali DG Khan and Fazil Pur

Punjab Government Danish Schools Project. After the completion of six Daanish Schools for male and female students in Rahimyar Khan, Hasilpur and Chishtian. Punjab Government inauguaration 8 more Schools in Ab Jhand (Attock), Hernoli (Mianwali), DG Khan and Fazil Pur ( Rajan Pur). Chief Minister Punjab Muhammad Shabaz Shahbaz Sharif will inaugurate it.
Danish-School-Attock-Mianwali-DG-Khan-and-Fazil-Pur-Inauguration-today-April-24-2011-by-Shabaz-Shahbaz-Sharif-CM-Punjab.gif

Malik495

Re: Shahbaz Sharif Inagurated Daanish Schools In Attock Mianwali DG Khan and Fazil Pur

iss advertisment pe mian sahib ne kitna paisa aur kis ka paisa kharch kia hay.. qoam ki khidmat krni hay to lakhon rupaye advertisemnt per lagana zurori hay? ya inn paison se kisi ghareeb village men kaee devlopment k program ho skty hen.. bat wohi hay k aik rupaye ka kaam aur so rupaye shuhrat k ... main ne aaj tak nahi dekha kisi european mulk men jahan hukumran koi development ka kaam krwatay hon aur us ka sang-e-bunyaad rakhtay hon aur sang-e-bunyad rakhty hoye media ko khusoosi tor pe bulatay hon..
afsos hamara politcial culture..jahan naiki bhi dikhaway k liye ki jati hy..

FaisalKh

Re: Shahbaz Sharif Inagurated Daanish Schools In Attock Mianwali DG Khan and Fazil Pur

I truly appreciate the work of Mr. Shahbaz Sharif and other ministers should learn a lesson from him rather than searching for points to demoralize or defame him ( I do not belong to traitors party i.e. PML N)