Daily Mail journalist claims Shehbaz Sharif still ‘hasn’t commenced a lawsuit

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
A while back daily mail wrote a story on corruption of Shahbaaz Sharref...He responded by saying that it is fabricated story and will file lawsuit against them ... He never followed that up ... Koyi mhafeez aur rajawaal koo please tag ker daye ... Also accounts related to Maryam media wing ..

https://twitter.com/x/status/1181313400523100163
72565993_2315810985214819_2967511768026316800_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A while back daily mail wrote a story on corruption of Shahbaaz Sharref...He responded by saying that it is fabricated story and will file lawsuit against them ... He never followed that up ... Koyi mhafeez aur rajawaal koo please tag ker daye ... Also accounts related to Maryam media wing ..

https://twitter.com/x/status/1181313400523100163

چور صرف شور ہی مچا سکتا ہے میرے بھیا . ان لوگوں کو اس بات کا اچھی طرح اندازہ ہے کہ یہ پورا خاندان پیدائشی چور ہے اگر خوامخواہ کا پنگا لیا تو جو تھوڑی بہت رہ گئی ہے اس سے بھی جائیں گے لہذا بس شور مچانے پر ہی اکتفا کرو

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
asi ksi khbr pr koi Nooni Kutta nhe aye ga

Pakistan bachny k liye nawaz chor or asif daku ko Phansiya lgana hon ge, PTI serkar ko is bary me sochna ho ga k 5 saal bad jb serkar khtam ho ge to ye hramzady bahir aa jye gy or dobra se ek ho kr Khan k khilaaf aa khry hon gy, kuch asi hi ghlti Musharraf ne nawaz chor ko Phansi na de kr kee thee

Last edited:

shaheenzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
شہباز شریف کے پاس جو دولت لندن میں موجود ہے وہ اگر وہ صحافی اور اخبار والے ہرجانے میں لے جائیں تو شہبازشریف بچارہ کیا کرے گا اس لیے شہباز شریف نے کسی قسم کی کوئی قانونی کاروائی نہیں کی۔ ورنہ لینے کے دینے پڑسکتے تھے۔

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
چور صرف شور ہی مچا سکتا ہے میرے بھیا . ان لوگوں کو اس بات کا اچھی طرح اندازہ ہے کہ یہ پورا خاندان پیدائشی چور ہے اگر خوامخواہ کا پنگا لیا تو جو تھوڑی بہت رہ گئی ہے اس سے بھی جائیں گے لہذا بس شور مچانے پر ہی اکتفا کرو
Dr Sahab heraat yeh hai keh koyi anchor or news report bhi naheen.. yehi news abhi PTI keh bara main hooti tu yeh loog rooz roo raha hoota aur haar program main update poochta ...

hawkeyeblue

Senator (1k+ posts)
برطانوی اخبارڈیلی میل کےصحافی نےاچھاتماشہ بنارکھاہے،ھتک عزت کامقدمہ نہ کرنےپرہردوسرےہفتےشہبازشریف کاسرعام ٹویٹرپرلتّرپاؤلاکردیتاہے

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr Sahab heraat yeh hai keh koyi anchor or news report bhi naheen.. yehi news abhi PTI keh bara main hooti tu yeh loog rooz roo raha hoota aur haar program main update poochta ...

Mein apnay iss hypothesis per qaim houn keh in media waloun kaa eilaaj hkoomat yaa adaltein nahi ker saktien. Yeh aazadi e sahafat ki bakwas kay peechay chuup ker toofan khara ker daytay hein. Inka eilaaj sirf awaam kay paas hai.... inkay program daikhna bund ker dein aur galioun baazaroun mein jahan nazar aaien inko pakar ker inki khoob dhulaai krien. Maar maar kay inkay haath paaoun tore dein.
Cheezoun mein eikdam behtri aa jaaye gi.

Imran the legend

The-real-testing-time-begins-for-Shahbaz-Sharif-after-Britsih-tabloids-damming-story-implicating-him-in-money-laundering.jpg

LONDON: A journalist from Daily Mail, UK, David Rose has once again come up with claims of still not receiving any lawsuit from the former Punjab chief minister and the Opposition Leader in the National Assembly Shahbaz Sharif against his story exposing alleged thefts from the earthquake relief funds, local media reported on Tuesday.

David Rose, in his Twitter message, said, “Hello Pakistani friends. A lot of you have been asking if Shehbaz Sharif has commenced a lawsuit against me and my newspaper yet. He hasn’t.” While resharing his July 14’s story, the journalist said, “Sources tell me that investigations by NAB [National Accountability Bureau] and the Asset Recovery Unit into allegations against Shahbaz Sharif have continued with some vigour since my article was published. This may explain why he hasn’t filed a lawsuit: they have been keeping him busy.”

Shahbaz Sharif had claimed to serve a legal notice to the newspaper on July 26, alleging it as a ‘politically motived’ report. He had also shared copy of the legal notice in his Twitter message.

Later on August 23, British journalist, David Rose of the Daily Mail had debunked a series of tweets directed towards him and the news publishers by Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) President Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif.

The leader of the opposition in the National Assembly, taking to the social networking website Twitter, claimed that the British news publisher and the journalist associated with them, i.e. David Rose had failed to respond to his legal notice sent prior citing defamation and libel.

The politician wrote on the micro-blogging website: “Daily Mail stated last month that they would respond to our legal notice on or before 22Aug & journalist David Rose tweeted on 17Aug that it would b “shortly”. My lawyers, however, still have not received a substantive response from DailyMail in defence of their claims against me.”

To this, Rose responded, “I’m only going to make one comment on Shahbaz Sharif’s recent statements.” “He [Shahbaz] complains the earthquake was in 2005 before he became CM. But according to evidence already aired in a Pakistani court, the alleged thefts from the quake relief fund were in 2009 and 2011 Refutation?
Source

AbbuJee

He was never going to do that, bas pakistani awam ko phuddu bananay kay leay do teen bayan day deyay aur ye phuddu maan bhe gaey.

just wait and watch these phuddus come and defend the corrupt house of sharifs

?