Customers lose confidence in Daraz.pk after they deliver damaged and sub standard items

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not using daraz since their 2nd black friday sale. I've heard complaints, due to direct delivery from vendors. However, my experience with them was always good.

Roast King

MPA (400+ posts)
It's sellers mistake, not the owners of the web (if they haven't got any such complains about that specific sellers before and if they were not returning the money or replacing the item). People must check seller rating before buying and if anything goes wrong they should complain on web support. If the issue isn't going to resolve than they should take legal action.Btw It does happen even on US Amazon if you buy a product not fulfilled or sold by Amazon.

shaheenzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
دراز کی سروس تھرڈ کلاس ہے دراز پر کوئی قانون لاگو نہیں ہوتا ۔ دراز اپنے سیلرز کو کوالٹی مینج کرنے کا نہیں کہتا نہ کسمٹرز کی شکایت پر ایکشن لیتا ہے۔ کہی اشیا کی قیمت مارکیٹ کی قیمت سے کافی اضافی بتائی جاتی ہے جن اشیا کی قمیت کم بتائی جاتی ہیں انکی کوالٹی اتنی تھرڈ کلاس ہوتی ہے وہ اشیا قابل استعمال ہی نہیں ہوتیں ۔ اور جن اشیا کی قیمتیں مارکیٹ ریٹ کے حساب سے ہوتی ہیں وہ دکھائی اصل جاتی ہیں اور بھیجی تھرڈ کلاس جاتی ہیں۔ میں نے زیادہ تر لوگوں کے کمنٹ پڑھے ہیں جن میں کسمٹرز شکایت کررہے ہوتے ہیں یہ چیز سائز میں چھوٹی ہے یا بڑی ہے ۔ اگر کوئی الیکٹرونکس پروڈکٹ ہے تو صارفین کہتے ہیں یہ چیز آن نہیں ہوئی کام نہیں کرتی پہلے سے استعمال شدہ ہے۔ ڈیلیوری چارجز جو سائیڈ پر شو ہوتے ہیں وہ انتہائی کم ہوتے ہیں جیسے ہی آرڈر بک کرو ڈیلیوری چارجز بڑھ کر کافی زیادہ ہوجاتے ہیں کہی اشیا کے ڈیلیوری چارجز 39 روپے شو ہورہے ہیں لیکن آرڈر بک کرو وہ 250 بن جاتے ہیں یعنی جو ڈسکاونٹ مل رہا ہوتا ہے وہ ڈیلیوری چارجز میں ختم ہوجاتا ہے ۔

Tyrion Lannister

It's sellers mistake, not the owners of the web (if they haven't got any such complains about that specific sellers before and if they were not returning the money or replacing the item). People must check seller rating before buying and if anything goes wrong they should complain on web support. If the issue isn't going to resolve than they should take legal action.Btw It does happen even on US Amazon if you buy a product not fulfilled or sold by Amazon.
It's responsibility of the owner to filtre sellers and have arrangements with them in case of complaints. Amazon straightaway refund the customer and does not take the burden to seller buyer, that's what they supposed to do, to be a mediator

kayawish

i ordered PS4 and Xbox1 from daraz and send it to my brother living in pindi and not had any problems.i paid with my german visa card.