Currency devaluation: Asad Umar to raise the issue in finance committee

Siasi Jasoos

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1669525-asadumar-1558000958.jpg

اسلام آباد: سابق وزیر خزانہ اسد عمر کا کہنا ہے کہ ڈالرکی قیمت میں اضافے کی وجہ آئی ایم ایف کے ساتھ معاہدہ نہیں ہے۔

قائمہ کمیٹی برائے خزانہ اجلاس کے بعد میڈیا سے گفتگو میں رہنما تحریک انصاف اسدعمر کا کہنا تھا کہ ڈالرکی قیمت میں اضافے کی وجہ آئی ایم ایف کے ساتھ معاہدہ نہیں، آئی ایم ایف کے ساتھ معاہدے میں جب تک میں تھا ایسی کوئی شرط نہیں تھی تاہم روپے کی قدر میں کمی کا معاملہ قومی اسمبلی کی خزانہ امور کمیٹی میں اٹھایا جائے گا۔

https://www.express.pk/story/1669525[/ISPOILER]

Munawarkhan

????

Bol bol khul kay jhoot bol Ramzan mein tum lgon ka koi deen iman jo nahin hai ghatiyas

Some dadoos on media keep on saying that IK lied,

What I remember is NS lied in parliament, Zardari lied in courts, Bilawal keeps lying in assembly. The whole PPP daddooos lie on media.

What did IK lie about? He didnt fulfill promises but what did he lie about? That Zardari / NS are corrupt? that's not a lie, its just unproven fact.

Tell me IK lies please. list down 3 of them.

BrotherKantu

اگر آپ کی امپورٹ زیادہ اور آئیکسپورٹ کم ہو اور فرق کو پورا کرنے کے لئے آپ ادھار لیں تو آپ کے رپے کی قیمت کم ہو جاتی ہے.
اور اگر آپ کی ایکسپورٹ زیرو ہو جاۓ تمام چیزیں اپ باہر سے ادھار پر لے رہے ہوں تو آپ کا روپیہ اخبار کے کاغذ کے برابر ہو جاتا ہے.

Zimbabwe_Hyperinflation_2008_notes.jpg

20180210_BLP509.jpg

Last edited:

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Some dadoos on media keep on saying that IK lied,

What I remember is NS lied in parliament, Zardari lied in courts, Bilawal keeps lying in assembly. The whole PPP daddooos lie on media.

What did IK lie about? He didnt fulfill promises but what did he lie about? That Zardari / NS are corrupt? that's not a lie, its just unproven fact.

Tell me IK lies please. list down 3 of them.
All fair in election campaign.
1:۔ قرض نہیں لوں گا۔
2:۔ پٹرول، بجلی اور گیس سستی کروں گا۔
3:۔ میٹرو بس نہیں بنائوں گا۔
4:۔ڈالر مہنگا نہیں کروں گا۔
5:۔ ہندوستان سے مراسم برابری کی بنیاد پر ہوں گے۔
6:۔ ٹیکس ایمنسٹی سکیم نہیں دوں گا۔
7:۔آزاد امیدوار نہیں لوں گا۔
8:۔پروٹوکول نہیں لوں گا۔
9:۔وزیراعظم ہائوس کو لائبریری بنائوں گا۔گورنر ہائوس گرا دوں گا۔
10:۔بیرون ملک کم از کم جائوں گا، وہ بھی کمرشل پرواز سے۔
11:۔ہیلی کاپٹر کی بجائے ہالینڈ کے وزیراعظم کی طرح سائیکل استعمال کروں گا۔
12:۔ مختصر ترین کابینہ رکھوں گا۔
13:۔جس کسی پر الزام ہوگا، اسے عہدہ نہیں دوں گا۔
14:۔ اور میں آپ سے کبھی جھوٹ نہ بولوں گا۔

Munawarkhan

All fair in election campaign.
1:۔ قرض نہیں لوں گا۔
2:۔ پٹرول، بجلی اور گیس سستی کروں گا۔
3:۔ میٹرو بس نہیں بنائوں گا۔
4:۔ڈالر مہنگا نہیں کروں گا۔
5:۔ ہندوستان سے مراسم برابری کی بنیاد پر ہوں گے۔
6:۔ ٹیکس ایمنسٹی سکیم نہیں دوں گا۔
7:۔آزاد امیدوار نہیں لوں گا۔
8:۔پروٹوکول نہیں لوں گا۔
9:۔وزیراعظم ہائوس کو لائبریری بنائوں گا۔گورنر ہائوس گرا دوں گا۔
10:۔بیرون ملک کم از کم جائوں گا، وہ بھی کمرشل پرواز سے۔
11:۔ہیلی کاپٹر کی بجائے ہالینڈ کے وزیراعظم کی طرح سائیکل استعمال کروں گا۔
12:۔ مختصر ترین کابینہ رکھوں گا۔
13:۔جس کسی پر الزام ہوگا، اسے عہدہ نہیں دوں گا۔
14:۔ اور میں آپ سے کبھی جھوٹ نہ بولوں گا۔

Don’t give me daddo replies.

Half of them are made up BS, like saying use cycle to travel etc.
Rest are unfulfilled promises.

That’s not called a lie.

Munawarkhan

Dil k khush rakhne ko galib yeh khyal acha by.

Daddo probably searched for IK lies and couldn’t find anything. Retorted to making up stupid stuff and posting here.

Propaganda jari Rakhi, NS ki kismat main sirf jail hai.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Daddo probably searched for IK lies and couldn’t find anything. Retorted to making up stupid stuff and posting here.

Propaganda jari Rakhi, NS ki kismat main sirf jail hai.
Either you are psychologically sick and unable to face reality in your face and take refuge in fantasy. Or You are simply lying to your self And then to the public.
None of the stuff above is made up. But to take your deception to the next level you mentioned NS and jail? As if somehow my motivation is not based on facts but rather the love of NS. What does that even suppose to mean? Your world is seriously very small that's why you keep talking about daddu. Zardari a typical criminal Nawaz a typical greedy corporation.
IK is nothing more than a mask.

Munawarkhan

Either you are psychologically sick and unable to face reality in your face and take refuge in fantasy. Or You are simply lying to your self And then to the public.
None of the stuff above is made up. But to take your deception to the next level you mentioned NS and jail? As if somehow my motivation is not based on facts but rather the love of NS. What does that even suppose to mean? Your world is seriously very small that's why you keep talking about daddu. Zardari a typical criminal Nawaz a typical greedy corporation.
IK is nothing more than a mask.

See the question was expose the lies, what you wrote is a mix of unfulfilled promises and some made up daddoo facts.

Am I frustrated with the speed of progress? Yes I am.

Should I start propaganda against IK based on made up daddoo facts? Well, that’ll only make me a liar, won’t it

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
See the question was expose the lies, what you wrote is a mix of unfulfilled promises and some made up daddoo facts.

Am I frustrated with the speed of progress? Yes I am.

Should I start propaganda against IK based on made up daddoo facts? Well, that’ll only make me a liar, won’t it
Thanks for admitting that you are a liar.
Reverse psychologically works but not all the time.