CTD Punjab arrests Hafiz Saeed

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
imarana zinai is doing everything to make USA and Modi Happy. Today Kalbhusan Jadav will be acquitted because of poor prosecution by Pakistani lawyers.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif lacked the testicular fortitude to get it done anyway. Pissed his pants so much couldn't even get to say to Yadav's name.

More power to the state to get us rid of Nawaz/Zardari's gift FATF grey list.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thats I am saying from many months..Hafiz Saeed is better in jail or home custody.He is not as active in Kashmir cause as propoganda by Indians Cow Piss Drinkers...HS good chairty work can be carry on his followers.He better to sit alone.

Last edited:

Waqas85

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i m big supporter of him ..... but this is bullshit... work done by imran....
how could you do this man ... you can't hanged real killer,drug dealers,money launder and start dong this to make us and india happy ...

Waqas85

Thats I am saying from many months..Hafiz Saeed is better in jail or home custody.He is not as active in Kashmir cause as propoganda by Indians Cow Piss Drinkers...HS good chairty work can be carry on thiers followers.He better to sit alone.
dear RSS killing so many muslims in indian and there isn't any kind of action taken by their Govt against them... Than why should we take action against our people to make happy them...

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
dear RSS killing so many muslims in indian and there isn't any kind of action taken by their Govt against them... Than why should we take action against our people to make happy them...

Dear..don't forget the ground realities.A certified RSS killer..Modi became the PM of India...What we and the world did any thing on it??We can fight to any thing but can't ignore the reality..

Waqas85

Dear..don't forget the ground realities.A certified RSS killer..Modi became the PM of India...What we and the world did any thing on it??We can fight to any thing but can't ignore the reality..

than why we need to arrest hafiz saeed to make them happy.....

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran arrested Hafiz Saeed to please Trump.

.....and soon Khadim Rizvi

The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
he is directly involved in many illegal things

i m big supporter of him ..... but this is bullshit... work done by imran....
how could you do this man ... you can't hanged real killer,drug dealers,money launder and start dong this to make us and india happy ...

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
See Hindustan times. See how happy Indians are on the arrest of Hafiz Saeed.
It is a title news . Modi must be happy by Pakistani government now.

hafiz.jpg