KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Afridi & Abdur Rehman Bowling pak vs nz 2010.11

with the text add like this the uploader would get more DISLIKES & its disturbing aswell.i know its ur video & u got the right to write but dont make it horrible u could put ur ADD at the begining or in End.

KhanHaripur

Re: Majid Khan furious at Indian bowler Kapil dev

Kapil Dev ,who started bowling negatively way outside leg-stump to waste as much time as possible.After some time Majid Khan became furious at his negative tactics and replied in the most awesome fashion.He took the leg-stump out and placed it 2 foot outside leg-stump just to mention Kapil that your deleveries will reach their.
The stage was set for the perfect climax of the 2nd Test match between India and Pakistan (1978 series).On the final day Pakistan needed 128 runs to win.(Remember India were 307/3 on the start of the day).Pakistan started their reply briskley through Majid Khan .Majid was in full flow and ready to rip apart India as quickly as possible.

KhanHaripur

Incredible Cricket Run Prevention - Angelo Mathews

breath taking fielding & at the end he managed to hit the stumps aswell.

kashipk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Are we Indians or Pakistanis? India is everywhere on our Media even in Cricket - Video

janbazali

Re: Are we Indians or Pakistanis? India is everywhere on our Media even in Cricket - Video

Please endorse this "Youm-e-Istaghfar on 23rd March2011"

Pakistan is in all sorts of problems, we have to get out of this phase
i think all Pakistanis needs to say sorry to Allah tala.

For this on 23rd March 2011 all Pakistanis throughout the world should
observe a collective "youm-e-Istaghfar"

Allah is Rehman and Raheem, i am sure Allah will help us be getting out from this mess
please also endorse this to the Masijid, and after Asar prayers we should have to
observe a collective Istaghfaar.

Please spread this message every where
Jazak Allah Khair

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Are we Indians or Pakistanis? India is everywhere on our Media even in Cricket - Video

Shame shame shame. This is all i can say.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Salman butt interview on Sky sports - he look so confuse - but why ? - video

Zardari ki shagirdi (studentship) may aajaa, same as latif khosa, babar awan, rahman malil and many others, no confuse and no phuctawa

KhanHaripur

Re: Shahid afridi talking about his captaincy over worldcup - video

:)):)) oaay yeh itni jaldi kasy upload kar diya

KhanHaripur

Re: Shahid afridi talking about his captaincy over worldcup - video

baas thora sa khayal rakhna nai to bad main phir shikayat karoo gay :P