Credit goes to PM Imran Khan and COAS Bajwa for the success in foreign policy

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After a long while, fortunately, the country is in good hands. IK & Bajwa both are competent.

peaceandjustice

اس پٹواری بابا کو اب سمجھ آرہی ھے کہ عمران کی فاران پالیسی کامیاب جا رھی ھے۔

Dream Seller

Competent plus cooperating each other. Also unlike Jahil & Nalaik Zardari & Nawaz, IK doesn't degrade Army Infront of foreign forces.
Actually I’m never able to understand this logic of noora...why patwaris believe if you’d fight with your own army, that makes you a better leader?
Nawaz sharif only fights with establishment because they stopped his chori on some fronts...likes of business with Indian steel tycoon etc.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Actually I’m never able to understand this logic of noora...why patwaris believe if you’d fight with your own army, that makes you a better leader?
Nawaz sharif only fights with establishment because they stopped his chori on some fronts...likes of business with Indian steel tycoon etc.

Basically Noonies and Zardaris always came in Power through the influence of foreign forces like US, UK, Saudis etc. that's why their main aim is to defame Pak Army throughout their tenure to make them happy.

Plus Nawaz has business interests in India and Indians in UAE or in Saudi.

NRO done in 2008 not only with PPP but with Nawaz as well that's why Nawaz finished the boycott of 2008 on two conditions i.e. 1st to remove 3rd time PMship ban and 2nd Nawaz would be in govt after Zardari.

But during Nawaz whole tenure, Pak army had realised Mushi and Kiyani blunder of NRO. And decided to not listen to foreign forces after this. Hence they didn't hindered the way of IK.

Last edited:

Dream Seller

Basically Noonies and Zardaris always came in Power through the influence of foreign forces like US, UK, Saudis etc. that's why their main aim is to defame Pak Army throughout their tenure to make them happy.

Plus Nawaz has business interest in India and Indians in UAE or in Saudi.

NRO done in 2008 not only with PPP but with Nawaz as well that's why Nawaz finished the boycott of 2008 on two conditions i.e. 1st to remove 3rd time PMship and 2nd Nawaz would be in govt after Zardari.

But during Nawaz whole tenure, Pak army had realised Mushi and Kiyani blunder of NRO. And decided to not listen to foreign forces after this. Hence they didn't hindered the way of IK.
Makes good sense...

CANSUK

لگتا ہے ان جيسے صحافيوں کی پھٹی پڑی ہے۔ کيونکہ يہ اس قسم کا سچ نہيں بولتا پر اب کيوں بول رہا ہے ۔