Court sends notice to Manzoor Pashteen, fellows for anti state comments

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
Easy solution for ptm. Remove check posts from their strong holds and also remove border fencing let ttp and daesh infiltrate there areas limit them to the strong holds of ptm then let ptm beg for help once their leadership gets wiped out then get rid of the ttp and daesh. ptm is more or equal dangerous than ttp let both snakes kill each other.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
All social media accounts, bank accounts, telephone calls and transport facilities, passports, should be blocked.

I understand your sentiments and I may not have any problem adopting that route if it was some home grown nuisance group. On the tactical level it can be done very easily.

However, for the sake of discussion with these traitors hell bent to dismember Pakistan, let's think on a strategic level. If we do the above, then we will be denying ourselves the treasure trove of intelligence which we are getting thru these valuable resources by quietly monitoring and listening to their valuable chatter 24/7. This chatter prepares us putting in place our assets to counter their moves in advance. And likewise, with their active bank accounts we are monitoring the trail of the money they are getting from the hostile foreign intel agencies working against the interests of Pakistan.

This intelligence game is a deadly game, it requires a lot of patience, time, effort, commitment and a sharp mind to uncover the threat by putting the pieces of puzzle together gathered after sustained efforts.

brissie-aussie

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Easy solution for ptm. Remove check posts from their strong holds and also remove border fencing let ttp and daesh infiltrate there areas limit them to the strong holds of ptm then let ptm beg for help once their leadership gets wiped out then get rid of the ttp and daesh. ptm is more or equal dangerous than ttp let both snakes kill each other.
Ghalat mashwara

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I understand your sentiments and I may not have any problem adopting that route if it was some home grown nuisance group. On the tactical level it can be done very easily.

However, for the sake of discussion with these traitors hell bent to dismember Pakistan, let's think on a strategic level. If we do the above, then we will be denying ourselves the treasure trove of intelligence which we are getting thru these valuable resources by quietly monitoring and listening to their valuable chatter 24/7. This chatter prepares us putting in place our assets to counter their moves in advance. And likewise, with their active bank accounts we are monitoring the trail of the money they are getting from the hostile foreign intel agencies working against the interests of Pakistan.

This intelligence game is a deadly game, it requires a lot of patience, time, effort, commitment and a sharp mind to uncover the threat by putting the pieces of puzzle together gathered after sustained efforts.

While agreeing with your ideas, I will argue that there is an end point to which the whole game is directed. How much information is sufficient demanding an action to prevent further damage? There is a point of no return. Once critical mass achieved will cause a blast under no one's control.
Reminds me of my younger days when playing cards, we used to hold the trump Ace card for later use and many times I lost while holding it in my stack. Not a good strategy that was.

Dr Adam

While agreeing with your ideas, I will argue that there is an end point to which the whole game is directed. How much information is sufficient demanding an action to prevent further damage? There is a point of no return. Once critical mass achieved will cause a blast under no one's control.
Reminds me of my younger days when playing cards, we used to hold the trump Ace card for later use and many times I lost while holding it in my stack. Not a good strategy that was.

Agree with you on the tipping point, no denying of that fact.

I'm foreseeing some sort of action in the near future.

یکے والی مثال اچھی دی ہے . اپنے اوپر تو کوٹ کی بجاۓ اکثر اوور کوٹ ہو جایا کرتا تھا

jani1

Agree with you on the tipping point, no denying of that fact.

I'm foreseeing some sort of action in the near future.

یکے والی مثال اچھی دی ہے . اپنے اوپر تو کوٹ کی بجاۓ اکثر اوور کوٹ ہو جایا کرتا تھا
D7kpKvuW4AElKEb.jpg:large

Dr Adam

جانی! گاؤں جانے کا اتفاق ہو تو باورچی خانے میں کوئی گز بھر لمبا ، موٹا تازہ
لیکن نہایت خوبرُو اور اچھی فیملی بیک گراونڈ کا ایک ڈنڈا جو باورچی خانے میں
ہر آنے جانے والے کو لَلچائی نظروں سے مُسلسل ٹکٹکی لگاۓ گھورتا رہتا ہے کے
ضرور درشن کیے ہونگے؟ پنجابی میں پیار سے اُسے "گھوٹنا" کہتے ہیں . اِس سے
محتلف مصالحے خصوصاً لال مرچیں پِیسی جاتی ہیں . تاثیر میں تیز کوئی سیر بھاؤ
سوکھی ہوئی لال مرچیں پِیس کر ایک پیالے میں ڈال کر تارے مِیرے کا تیل مِلا
کر اُسکی پیسٹ بنا لیں . اُسکے بعد قدیم یونانی طریقہ علاج کے مطابق اِس پیسٹ
کی گھوٹنے پر ایک تگڑی سی تہہ لگائیں ، ڈنڈے کے سر پر جتنی زیادہ موٹی تہہ
ہو سکے لگا لیں تاکہ برکت رہے . اِسکے بعد دیوار پر آویزاں افلاطون اور جالینوس
کی تصاویر کے ساۓ تلے یہ ڈنڈا جہاں تک ہو سکے اِن داوڑوں اور پشتینوں کے پھچواڑوں
میں برق رفتاری سے تُن دیں . اس سوا لاکھ فقیری تحفے اور اکسیری نسخے کی بدولت
اگلے ایک منٹ کے اندر اندر اِنکے بلڈ پریشر ، شُوگر لیول اور ہر طرح کے پریشر لیول نارمل ہو جائیں گے
.اور یہ سب کے سب تیر کی طرح سیدھے ہو جائیں گے

!یونانیوں کے عقیدے کے مطابق آزمائش شرط ہے

jani1

جانی! گاؤں جانے کا اتفاق ہو تو باورچی خانے میں کوئی گز بھر لمبا ، موٹا تازہ
لیکن نہایت خوبرُو اور اچھی فیملی بیک گراونڈ کا ایک ڈنڈا جو باورچی خانے میں
ہر آنے جانے والے کو لَلچائی نظروں سے مُسلسل ٹکٹکی لگاۓ گھورتا رہتا ہے کے
ضرور درشن کیے ہونگے؟ پنجابی میں پیار سے اُسے "گھوٹنا" کہتے ہیں . اِس سے
محتلف مصالحے خصوصاً لال مرچیں پِیسی جاتی ہیں . تاثیر میں تیز کوئی سیر بھاؤ
سوکھی ہوئی لال مرچیں پِیس کر ایک پیالے میں ڈال کر تارے مِیرے کا تیل مِلا
کر اُسکی پیسٹ بنا لیں . اُسکے بعد قدیم یونانی طریقہ علاج کے مطابق اِس پیسٹ
کی گھوٹنے پر ایک تگڑی سی تہہ لگائیں ، ڈنڈے کے سر پر جتنی زیادہ موٹی تہہ
ہو سکے لگا لیں تاکہ برکت رہے . اِسکے بعد دیوار پر آویزاں افلاطون اور جالینوس
کی تصاویر کے ساۓ تلے یہ ڈنڈا جہاں تک ہو سکے اِن داوڑوں اور پشتینوں کے پھچواڑوں
میں برق رفتاری سے تُن دیں . اس سوا لاکھ فقیری تحفے اور اکسیری نسخے کی بدولت
اگلے ایک منٹ کے اندر اندر اِنکے بلڈ پریشر ، شُوگر لیول اور ہر طرح کے پریشر لیول نارمل ہو جائیں گے
.اور یہ سب کے سب تیر کی طرح سیدھے ہو جائیں گے

!یونانیوں کے عقیدے کے مطابق آزمائش شرط ہے

نہ قابل یقین حکیمی نسخہ ۔ ? ? ۔۔۔
آپکا اشارہ شاید اس۔?۔ ڈنڈے کی طرف تھا۔۔۔

D7mGJJkX4AEQLMy.jpg

Dr Adam

D7mGJJkX4AEQLMy.jpg

گھوٹنے سے بیماری رفع نہ ہوئی تو پھر یہ آزمودہ پاکستانی نسخہ تو ہے ہی ہے

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)

D7mGJJkX4AEQLMy.jpg

two years from now this General will be working as a Security Guard of Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan while Ali Wazir and Mohsin Dawar will be still living in Pakistan struggling for the rights of Pashtuns ?

Diesel

two years from now this General will be working as a Security Guard of Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan while Ali Wazir and Mohsin Dawar will be still living in Pakistan struggling for the rights of Pashtuns ?
raw agents n mosad agents is mulk ke dusman hain.. current govt 60% pathans par moshtamil hai. banye ke agent koyi sharam nhi tumari

Diesel

اور مزے کی بات۔۔۔
پشتون انہیں کتوں کی طرح بے عزت کریں گے۔۔۔
Pakistani pashtoons are pro pakistan.. PTM so called leaders r afghani n they mostly married in tribal local ppl.. Pakistani pashtoons are against these b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s