Corruption Key Khamoosh Kirdaar by Orya Maqbool Jan

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Saanch koo Aanch kia,
Sach too karwa hee hoota hay,jabb tak Pakistani qoom iss karway sach kay ghoont naheen bharay gee,tabb tak inkoo kisee kharabee kaa ihsas naheen hoo gaa.
Iss qoom koo karway such kay ghoont pilatay rahoo.

Keep it up ORYA,You are the best.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
‎"I swear to the Lord Who is the Master of my soul, you must enjoin the good and forbid the evil, otherwise, Allah will send disaster upon disaster on your heads and you'll raise your hands for dua and Allah will not answer them'' [Sayings of the prophet (SAW)~Tirmidhi]

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are basically corrupt people by heart now .. and I dont think there is any chance of improvement now ...

My wife's grandfather is 98 years old now .. and still in very good health MA ... and dean of one medical hospital at this moment ...
he had personally met Quaid-e-Azam, had personal acquaintance with Hameed Nizami, Mumtaz daultana etc .. long story short .. yesterday he was saying for once in my whole life, I have a strong feeling Pakistan is too close to become failed state now .. Corruption and dishonesty is not limited to Government .. if you look around every other person is corrupt in its own regard ..

personally I dont see a hope either ..
I was born in Pakistan raised here .. and I never had a worst time in my life like I had in last 3 years ..
My 2 cars got stolen in less than 3 month period .. one on gun point ..
I am dealing with more than 10 cases in court right now which I filed against few people who defrauded me in business .. and I dont think their is going to be any solution in 5 years atleast
anyhow .. this country is getting closer to hell now ..

Slider

Voter (50+ posts)
I grew up in Gujrat and it made me laugh , he is absolutely right about railway phatak near Chanaab river , about 35 years ago i was used to wonder why the hell they close the gate so early , sometime like 20 mins before the train actually shows up ....... mystery solved after all these years :)

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
I want to share a story about corruption in our country. My father went to Incom Tax office to get NOC for his pension. He was told that he owe Rs 8000 to government, after which he can get NOC. Next day my father went there to deposit Rs 8000. The clerk told him that just give him Rs 3000 and the he will give my father NOC. My fther did not want to do that, but the clerk threatened him if he does not do that, he wont get NOC, as long as he(The clerk ) is sitting there and showed my father the Commissioners office, if he wants to lodge a complaint against him.

canadian

We are basically corrupt people by heart now .. and I dont think there is any chance of improvement now ...

My wife's grandfather is 98 years old now .. and still in very good health MA ... and dean of one medical hospital at this moment ...
he had personally met Quaid-e-Azam, had personal acquaintance with Hameed Nizami, Mumtaz daultana etc .. long story short .. yesterday he was saying for once in my whole life, I have a strong feeling Pakistan is too close to become failed state now .. Corruption and dishonesty is not limited to Government .. if you look around every other person is corrupt in its own regard ..

personally I dont see a hope either ..
I was born in Pakistan raised here .. and I never had a worst time in my life like I had in last 3 years ..
My 2 cars got stolen in less than 3 month period .. one on gun point ..
I am dealing with more than 10 cases in court right now which I filed against few people who defrauded me in business .. and I dont think their is going to be any solution in 5 years atleast
anyhow .. this country is getting closer to hell now ..

Bro sorry to hear all that !!
Let's hope and pray.Pakistan is our home and we have to fix it.Nobody else will do it for us.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
In my opinion below are the shortest, simplest and complete Surey/Ayat of Quran, which is hadiyat and warning to all of us.

May ALLAH give us courage, vision and strength to understand and implement orders of ALLAH (AMEEN).

Surey, Al-Asar
biss.gif

bissu.gif

bissuj.gif

s103v001.gif

s103u001.gif

s103v002.gif

s103u002.gif

s103v003.gif

s007v179.gif

s007u179.gif

only4Pak

Councller (250+ posts)
This article is perfect example for INqlaab .... Only we have to understand k jis tarah Burayee ka inqlaab aik chotay se bunday se shruu hota hay .. aik individual us ki taameerr kerta hay .. Exactly Opposite Inqlaab we need now... Every individual has to bring the Positive inqlab by turning his life.. her chowkidar, jamadar, tahsildar, afsar, business man, company owners, Wuzra aur akhir main Hukamran.... Every one of us has to change our self individually first and show others your example by your doing. This will bring a collective change in society. Societies will change the areas, areas will turn into provinces and at last in whole country. . We need a chain reaction of good things BUT it is not possible , because the smallest unit of this chain i.e. individual dont change themselves. Hum apnay app ko to change nahin kertay laikin doosron ko bura bhla kehnay main her koi shair hay .... Lets Join Imran Khan who has proven himself as a model and start collective change by changing ourselves first ... .

canadian

This article is perfect example for INqlaab .... Only we have to understand k jis tarah Burayee ka inqlaab aik chotay se bunday se shruu hota hay .. aik individual us ki taameerr kerta hay .. Exactly Opposite Inqlaab we need now... Every individual has to bring the Positive inqlab by turning his life.. her chowkidar, jamadar, tahsildar, afsar, business man, company owners, Wuzra aur akhir main Hukamran.... Every one of us has to change our self individually first and show others your example by your doing. This will bring a collective change in society. Societies will change the areas, areas will turn into provinces and at last in whole country. . We need a chain reaction of good things BUT it is not possible , because the smallest unit of this chain i.e. individual dont change themselves. Hum apnay app ko to change nahin kertay laikin doosron ko bura bhla kehnay main her koi shair hay .... Lets Join Imran Khan who has proven himself as a model and start collective change by changing ourselves first ... .

I agree individually we are nothing.It's the collective and posotive sum total of every body which really counts.