Corona virus Test on Myself | Explained by Dhruv Rathee

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yesterday I did the Antibody test for COVID 19 on myself to see and show you the test procedure. In this video, I explain you how this Coronavirus test works. I tell you difference between swab testing and the blood testing. Later, I also show you my own and my girlfriend's results of the test, which turn out to be very interesting to say the least. I also tell you some conclusions that can be derived from the results.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yesterday I did the Antibody test for COVID 19 on myself to see and show you the test procedure. In this video, I explain you how this Coronavirus test works. I tell you difference between swab testing and the blood testing. Later, I also show you my own and my
girlfriend's results of the test, which turn out to be very interesting to say the least
. I also tell you some conclusions that can be derived from the results.
I had all mild symptoms approx 2,3 months ago, went to the GP as it wasn’t going away.
They did all blood count tests and swab but didn’t find anything as that time there was nothing about corona.
They won’t do test for healthy people now, otherwise i am sure have had it.
So the point is 80% won’t show any symptoms at all, 17 to 18% mild symptoms, 2 to 3% serve and only 1% will need intensive care.