Corona Medicine Prepared by Pakistani Dr. Jan Alam

superman99

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I’m a physician in the US and working in oncology drug Development. Please don’t pay heed to such individuals. If he’s developed an anti-viral for SARS-COV 2, he should share pre-Clinical data that show’s its efficacy. Drug doesn’t get approved so quickly, after animal and lab testing, you start with phase 1 trial to make sure that the drug is safe. Then you do the same in a bit larger group to make sure that the drug is safe and effective. You only get a license to commercialize after phase 3 studies - in this case, FDA may give an anti-viral against SARS-COV 2 a breakthrough designation due to huge unmet need

superman99

Can anyone share if this guy has published his research in a reputable journal? These anchors are so illiterate that they bring everyone on TV without verifying and created false hope in people.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I’m a physician in the US and working in oncology drug Development. Please don’t pay heed to such individuals. If he’s developed an anti-viral for SARS-COV 2, he should share pre-Clinical data that show’s its efficacy. Drug doesn’t get approved so quickly, after animal and lab testing, you start with phase 1 trial to make sure that the drug is safe. Then you do the same in a bit larger group to make sure that the drug is safe and effective. You only get a license to commercialize after phase 3 studies - in this case, FDA may give an anti-viral against SARS-COV 2 a breakthrough designation due to huge unmet need

May be you wanna call him:

Dr Jan Alam's Phone: +7 963 623-64-38

FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Aistmed-Dr-Jan-Alam-1103544926457677/

superman99

I searched him on PubMed which only reveals 4 articles. Where has he published his research? As genuine scientists you don’t put your number or a few snaps on social media which are the biggest propaganda tools in human history to gain traction.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It does not make sense to me. How can a Yahudi or a Qadiyani spread fake hope in Pakistani public? Whereas, it makes a perfect sense that an Indian agent will try his level best to create distress and uncertainty in Pakistani public.
No need of getting into this type of argument brother and make a good issue look bad. We don't say what is fact behind this but a person is saying he has come all the way for this, and we should not doubt till he is proven wrong, his medicine may not bring the claimed results but he is trying to do good.